My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
How does that make sox fans feel?
It makes us Sox fans feel nothing. I’ve been to a scrubs game when I was given free tickets. Why wouldn’t he go to the game? Fuckin enjoy the sun have a few cold ones and relax. He can always cheer on the Cardinals if he wants!

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
It's called a spank sock.

I see. Thanks for pointing this out.

Well to clarify, I did use it at a spank sock from time to time. I also used it as a cum rag to wipe off the 1s I was banging in HS. I did mature and used dampened wash rags at one point.... if I was pulling. Finally I grew into manhood and just left it where it sprayed.

BPo001

Liked Posts:
Roquan is there too, but isn’t sitting with the rookies.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
It makes us Sox fans feel nothing. I’ve been to a scrubs game when I was given free tickets. Why wouldn’t he go to the game? Fuckin enjoy the sun have a few cold ones and relax. He can always cheer on the Cardinals if he wants!
Why would Justin Fields whomst was literally just drafted by a Chicago team to play for the Chicago Bears go to a cubs game and route for the Saint Louis team instead of the Chicago team when that would be literally a horrible "look" as far as optics go and would make for poor publicity causing him to lose cache with the Chicago fan-base? That literally makes zero sense and makes you seem like a Sox fan who acturally DOES care that the new bears QB is going to a rival teams game rather than the team you're a fan of and that is also a bad look optically as well in my opinion.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
dat's funny

but I still think you take the angry fuck crown on here
I get angry at stupid football opinions that aren't based on facts and objectivity. Leo gets angry that people don't think how he thinks.

Id wear that crown if i didnt already have to wear the #CALLEDIT crown.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Did he throw the first pitch tho? What if he dissed the Cubs and throws the first pitch for the White Sox instead?

uh oh

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Eggles fans booed santa claus.. Its their way of life
I remember seeing a game a long time ago where there was someone in an Easter bunny outfit during an outdoor game. The camera panned to him about 5 minutes later and he was running around, a ball of fire.

I think it was an NFL game, but I cannot remember where it was.

I cannot seem to find any reference to that incident anywhere.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I see. Thanks for pointing this out.

Well to clarify, I did use it at a spank sock from time to time. I also used it as a cum rag to wipe off the 1s I was banging in HS. I did mature and used dampened wash rags at one point.... if I was pulling. Finally I grew into manhood and just left it where it sprayed.
Translation: The only time FozzyBear was near a vagina was when he was born.