Kaboly: Fields was one of the Steelers biggest ‘losers’ during the spring 😳

Speed

Liked Posts:
If his issues are fixed it'll be long term. Problem is I don't know if GMs have long term stability to wait on that if it ever comes around. He's not some highly vaunted 1st round prospect that's gonna buy your ass some time on the job anymore. Seems like he's on a collision course for the bridge to backup pipeline which is nothing to be ashamed of.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Too bad...Better for the Bears if JF plays 51% of the snaps.

It's looking more like a 6th round pick instead of a possible 4th...But time will tell.
Wait a minute.

Do the Bears get a 4th rounder if Fields plays 51% of offensive snaps, not 51% of offensive QB snaps?

So should we hope for a large amount of injuries to the WR and RB rooms because Fields can get 51% of offensive snaps at those positions too?

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
You mean he still has all of the problems that he had 2 months ago? That’s weird

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait a minute.

Do the Bears get a 4th rounder if Fields plays 51% of offensive snaps, not 51% of offensive QB snaps?

So should we hope for a large amount of injuries to the WR and RB rooms because Fields can get 51% of offensive snaps at those positions too?
1000002609.gif

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I mean, maybe? It's all largely fluff right now. We'll see what happens when the games start but Buffalo is an incredible opportunity for Chase to show up. As for Fields, no one in their right mind thought he would overtake Wilson.
Sorry should have used green font. That was the report from Bears Twitter that led to Justin Fields getting MVP talk. Literally one person made one Tweet and the entire narrative on Claypool changed last year.

It was really something to see how a singular Tweet cost people a lot of money. Screenshot_20240617-172928.png

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If his issues are fixed it'll be long term. Problem is I don't know if GMs have long term stability to wait on that if it ever comes around. He's not some highly vaunted 1st round prospect that's gonna buy your ass some time on the job anymore. Seems like he's on a collision course for the bridge to backup pipeline which is nothing to be ashamed of.
That's why this situation is the best for him. He gets his year off to learn behind a guy he'd like to emulate.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Wonder why the nfl doesn’t script the 3rd biggest market to win the Super Bowl?
Market size is irrelevant.

The New York Jets haven't won it since 1969! Go watch that Superbowl and tell me it hasn't been rigged/scripted even since back then....

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Not possible. He’s going to prove us wrong and be a superstar, or something,

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wilson will get injured after 50 seconds waffling around in a clean pocket, and Fields will get us our 4th rounder. No biggie gents.

What is Fields does the same thing and they're immediately down to their third string QB? Oh my 😳

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Let's s what a full camp,preseason reps,meetings and film sessions with a SB winning HC and QB to help mentor does for the still 25yro. Maybe his flaws aren't fixable and he doesn't make it........at least the lynch mob will have a giant boner to play with.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Shocker - nobody read the article
I did.
Fucking brutal man.
Left out the part where Tomlin never had to develop a QB but.....it's all written with laziness.

Last edited: