Kadarius Toney breakdown

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I think he's got a lot of Percy Harvin to him.

Anyway, he's not a traditional WR who will win with an established route tree. You can manufacture touches, which he can turn into long plays.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree. This kid's a hype train. I don't like him, not one bit. He gets caught from behind, and his talent is more in a short area burst. He runs "creative" routes, euphemistic for doing his own thing. He would be Anthony Miller Pt. II, the sequel.

If Green Bay was to draft this dude, he'd get one game before Rodgers loses his shit and chucks him the doghouse. Yeah, I hope Green Bay uses their first two picks on this guy and Rondale Moore.

Toney doesn’t even need to rely on his long speed to win, that’s just an added bonus...

CrazyForcefulHawk-size_restricted.gif

KlutzyPoisedAfricanelephant-size_restricted.gif

JitteryImpressiveAmericansaddlebred-size_restricted.gif

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just pass on him and get Darden later in the draft. The next Mooney

discplayer

Liked Posts:
Yo, I like Anthony Miller. I liked him in Memphis and was happy to see him come here. If he had had a catchable ball thrown his way, he would have been lighting it up. Nagy plus Mitch was just a fucking disaster for him. Dude's lost his friggin' mind. I get it.

I'd like to keep him and still draft Elijah Moore, then Miller'd shine like a crazy diamond.
Accept when he drops catchable balls, freelances on routes when he’s not forgetting his assigned route altogether... There are still these aspects of his game.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Toneys comparison is samuel ? And not someone like tyreek hill damn

Thats more fair than comparing him to Hill. I hate when people compare a short, agile, fast dude to Hill. Sure those attributes compare, but Hill is a beast. He's bro yolked, built like a fucking brick shithouse

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fahey wore his beer goggles on this one. Solid WR and fits our need but probably not our best choice at 20. He's also not done developing so could eventually become what Fahey imagines him to be.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please do not draft any UF player, Steve Spurrier was the starting point for their players being nothing more than systematic

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Looks like more of a highlight film of shitty defenses. Those moves will never fly in the pros. Guy is too small for me before the 4th

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
he's not a traditional WR who will win with an established route tree. You can manufacture touches, which he can turn into long plays.
He has the same height and arm length as Devonta Smith and Jamar Chase. Doesn't have the contested catch ability of those guys and that is why he projects as a slot WR, but he is absolutely not a gimmick WR and that is why he is rated as a top 25 prospect.