Kaner's OT Goal. Your reaction?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I had no clue what was going on. The shot was so quick and i didnt see it in the net, i thought Leighton had it. Even the first replay wasnt slow enough to see it completely. Maybe its just me. I was so sure there wasnt a goal, when the whole team came onto the ice i thought a fight was breaking out or something. It was just a weird ending, very anti-climatic but at the same time, chaotic. Would have been nice if they could have taken one of games 3&4 and won it all in Chicago with the crowd going crazy and Chelsea Dagger blasting all around.

omc1969

Liked Posts:
I was in total shock. After the Flyers tied it up I thought for sure they would send it to game 7. It was AWESOME !

Chicago4Ever

Liked Posts:
Although I didn't see the puck, I saw Kaner's reaction to his shot and knew it was a good goal.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
i knew it was good but it was strange

big10commish

Liked Posts:
Once I saw Kaner behind the net (his reaction) I knew it had gone in. My 8 year old jumped on my back and said "we just won the frickin' Stanley Cup!" Then we danced around the basement. Good times

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
It wasn't till a few seconds after the puck went in that buffalo wild wings went nuts, me and my bro didn't know what happened at first either and neither did any announcer calling that game haha it was great though.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I thought Leighton stopped it, then Kaner started going crazy so I got up and was standing in front of the TV and when it was official I was so happy!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah i kind of did the same P. I was glued to the TV and until i saw that it was official, i remained skeptical.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I got up and my heart was racing! Then they all jumped off the bench, it was magical!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Jumped out of the chair at first and start yelling, then stopped for a second when I heard Emrick calling the action some more. Then I realized it was really in the net, and went crazy again!

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
my mom ruined it for me. she was in the other room listening and with the crazy fucking delay she heard it like 10 seconds before and ran out to where i was watching it and told me what happened.

N3

Liked Posts:
MOM THE MEATLOAF!

I was confused, at first I thought the shot got deflected up in the air, or stopped, and then I saw Kane go nuts followed by the team so I went nuts.

MRN

MRNeverwearthesamething
Donator
Liked Posts:
I ran into my house to see the last minute, turns out my dad and brother had already seen it, but rewinded to trick me.

The replayed the last minute, and then when it came to where the goal went in, they went fucking nuts, I was like wtf? it got stopped.

Then I saw Kane go crazy, and I knew.

Alfonso Soriano

Liked Posts:
Shit got real over here we went outside so many fireworks horns everything. We were up the street and there were 5 cars with horns on full blast screaming around the neighborhood SHIT WAS AWESOME GO HAWKS

NextLevelChicago

Liked Posts:
I thought it went in then waited a second saw Kane going crazy and then it was on!

Disbelief then CRAZYNESS = It was magical

Jamfan

Twitter: @jamfan41
Liked Posts:
Saw the puck disappear and saw hands in the air from Sharp and Kane and went crazy