Kap still good.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Despite the chorus of dumb people throwing dirt on his career it looks like he is still good at football. I've said it before and stand by it,Kap is the real deal, a QB that can take a team all the way.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Despite the chorus of dumb people throwing dirt on his career it looks like he is still good at football. I've said it before and stand by it,Kap is the real deal, a QB that can take a team all the way.

I actually #calledthis once.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So, mediocre = good? 206 total yards, 0 TD, a sack, 83 rating...yes, I see your point, he is a MANGOD!!!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

If you were GM, would he be your franchise QB?

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you were GM, would he be your franchise QB?
What are my options? I'll take Rodgers first. Kap is certified as a franchise type in my mind by having played very well in multiple playoff games including the Super Bowl. I have a few QBs in front of him but he has performed on the biggest stage.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, mediocre = good? 206 total yards, 0 TD, a sack, 83 rating...yes, I see your point, he is a MANGOD!!!

Don't just read the box score. He nicely managed an easy win for his team.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Don't just read the box score. He nicely managed an easy win for his team.

I didn't "just read the box score," I watched what was one of the most comically inept 1st halves in the history of Monday night football (by both teams). The running game looked good on the first drive, then the entire team went to shit for the rest of the half. Then Hyde ended up rushing for over 160 yards and 2 TDs; it's pretty simple to "manage an easy win" when your RB is dominating and the other team's QB is running into his own linemen.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:

No no no Bearmick and Racerboy had to eat crow after proclaiming Craperpick the best.....and then the lowly Bears D destroyed him....at SF :lmao:

They both are still eating crow

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
He looked a lot better than last year. His throwing mechanics look better than they have in the past too

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I thought so as well, he actually went through some reads last week.

It's crazy what happens when you put in the required work to fix your shortcomings. We all know the guy is super physically gifted.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
No no no Bearmick and Racerboy had to eat crow after proclaiming Craperpick the best.....and then the lowly Bears D destroyed him....at SF :lmao:

They both are still eating crow

From the guy that less than 12 months ago was still wish-blowing Emery, and unleashed a never-ending string of Fuller-love to this very day.

Yeah, i would not be eating crow even if i said what your distorted mind believes i said about Kap. In case you don't recall, all i ever said about Kap is that Kap > Cuttie.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
From the guy that less than 12 months ago was still wish-blowing Emery, and unleashed a never-ending string of Fuller-love to this very day.

Yeah, i would not be eating crow even if i said what your distorted mind believes i said about Kap. In case you don't recall, all i ever said about Kap is that Kap > Cuttie.

You are a Kaep fanboy and many of your No Cal biased posts have been downright laughable as is your support for that douch. Crow is mighty tasty. Wanna predict yet another Kaep beatdown of the Bears like last year loser :lmao:

That was classic....and I'm sure you are full by now