Karma for Favre?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Who knows but I suspect that knowing you this hot button manufactured issue is likely to become next in the longass and seemingly endless list of your daily requests in the "Questions, comments, wants" thread.
razz.gif

HEY! I'm just working hard to make this a better place for all of us, even if i'm not doing any of the work!

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
HEY! I'm just working hard to make this a better place for all of us, even if i'm not doing any of the work!

Oops, my bad! My apologies then---I never realized that the whole endeavor was born of and fueled by altruism. Now it's all so clear to me. Also, now Ton thankfully knows where you're coming from too.
razz.gif

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Oops, my bad! My apologies then---I never realized that the whole endeavor was born of and fueled by altruism. Now it's all so clear to me. Also, now Ton thankfully knows where you're coming from.
razz.gif

Exactly, it's for the good of the country if IHN is the best. or something.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Exactly, it's for the good of the country if IHN is the best. or something.

Alright, alright. That's enough from you JesusHavoc---we get it. Now go spend some time giving some damn alms to the poor or something.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Alright, alright. That's enough from you JesusHavoc---we get it. Now go spend some time giving some damn alms to the poor or something.

Fuck the poor, I have way more debt than they do.