Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Man, he’s looked great in a couple outing so far since coming back up

2 more dominant innings with 4K’s today

He might end up a nice set up man after all. I forget who it was that I was talking to about this just recently

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Looks like it was @Bronek i talked about with this

Man, great call on him regaining his form!

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man, he’s looked great in a couple outing so far since coming back up

2 more dominant innings with 4K’s today

He might end up a nice set up man after all. I forget who it was that I was talking to about this just recently
he's turned into Alzolay right before our eyes

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Thompson displayed better form in the beginning of his career with the club. Once went thru injury while back ,he is no longer the same pitcher. Sadly it happened within one year or so..

CSF77

Liked Posts:
May 15: RHP Keegan Thompson (illness) placed on 15-day injured list; LHP Luke Little recalled from Triple-A Iowa
The Cubs noted that Thompson is dealing with a viral illness, leading to the decision to place him on the IL (retroactive to Sunday). Cubs manager Craig Counsell said Thompson was not with the team at Truist Park on Tuesday or Wednesday.
"Keegan's been sick for a number of days here, really," Counsell said. "Sunday in Pittsburgh it started, and he just hasn't gotten any better. And he's been in rough shape, just rough shape. He didn't come to the park yesterday. We sent him home. He's unfortunately not improved today. He's lost a lot of strength during this."

The setback with Thompson gives the Cubs six relievers who are currently on the IL and 15 players overall who have spent time on the IL this season. The righty last pitched on Saturday in Pittsburgh and has a 4.97 ERA in nine appearances (12 2/3 innings) this year for Chicago.
Little returns for his fourth stint with the Cubs this season. The lefty has a 7.00 ERA through 10 outings with the Cubs and a 4.05 ERA in four games with Triple-A Iowa this season.