Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Better luck next year in Denver Aaron…
Aaron will ABSOLUTELY reject a trade to Denver. There is no way he’d willingly go to a division where he’d have to face a QB that is better than him in every way.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Already sounds like Packers’ FO is begging for Rodgers to come back. Think that says all you need to know about how they feel about Jordan Love.
And Erin will be back. He won't come out and say it because he's a drama-queen, attention whore but Rodgers will never leave this division and play against QBs that are better than him (and there are a bunch). I wonder what his career would've looked like it he didn't play in the NFC North. He'd have a hell of a lot more losses, more interceptions, fewer TDs. Rodgers is a good, not great QB who leveraged an entire career by bum-slaying. He knows this. He'll never leave for a tougher division.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Aaron will ABSOLUTELY reject a trade to Denver. There is no way he’d willingly go to a division where he’d have to face a QB that is better than him in every way.
So Aaron Rodgers…..who is considered an ultimate competitor …..wouldn’t be willing to go where he would have to be competing? You’d think he would welcome the challenge after years of having not been challenged at all.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Plus he doesn’t actually have a no trade clause.
“The Broncos are one of three teams Rodgers has said he would like to be traded to, the other two being the 49ers and Raiders. ... However, Rodgers does not have a no-trade clause in his contractso he has no official say on which team can acquire him.”

Nelly

Liked Posts:
There was a report yesterday that Rodgers and Adams want to re-untie in Denver next year. Take it with a grain of salt though.

Today, Nathaniel Hackett is getting hired at the Broncos head coach. Denver may be going all-in to get Rodgers/Adams.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So Aaron Rodgers…..who is considered an ultimate competitor …..wouldn’t be willing to go where he would have to be competing? You’d think he would welcome the challenge after years of having not been challenged at all.
He’d never sniff another Division title, so long as Mahomes is in his division PERIOD.

His chances of making taking a wildcard spot, season in, and season out, would be 50/50 at best in that division.

If he does not want to be a part of a rebuild, there is no chance he’d, in earnest, would want to go to a place where he himself, is no longer a determining factor in whether his team has a chance to win its division.

I watch them both, I’m sorry, Mahomes dwarfs Rodgers. If Rodgers is even slightly honest with himself, he too knows this.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There was a report yesterday that Rodgers and Adams want to re-untie in Denver next year. Take it with a grain of salt though.

Today, Nathaniel Hackett is getting hired at the Broncos head coach. Denver may be going all-in to get Rodgers/Adams.
Well, Denver can get Rodgers, Adams, and even Superman, and they still won’t win that division.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Well, Denver can get Rodgers, Adams, and even Superman, and they still won’t win that division.
Rodgers + Adams on that team easily puts them contention with the Chiefs. Even if they don't win the division they'd be a lock to make the playoffs.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rodgers + Adams on that team easily puts them contention with the Chiefs. Even if they don't win the division they'd be a lock to make the playoffs.
Rodgers + Adams couldn’t even beat a 25th ranked Niners Special Teams, and a dinged up, One-Armed QB that couldn’t throw a single TD, or for even 150 yards, when it mattered.

Plus he’d be in the same division as an ascending Herbert.

There is a real bottleneck in the AFC, for the wildcard. He’d have better luck going to an NFC South team, once Brady hangs them up.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Rodgers + Adams couldn’t even beat a 25th ranked Niners Special Teams, and a dinged up, One-Armed QB that couldn’t throw a single TD, or for even 150 yards, when it mattered.
Yea but it's Green Bay. :)

Plus he’d be in the same division as an ascending Herbert.

There is a real bottleneck in the AFC, for the wildcard. He’d have better luck going to an NFC South team, once Brady hangs them up.
I don't think you can try to avoid your competition. Go for the best situation, and there's few better situations to walk into than Denver right now especially considering Hackett is now there.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

@aaronitout

Remember when you told us they lost to the saints because of the weather? Lmaoooooooo
Hey Aaron? This is for you buddy.
giphy.gif

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He’d never sniff another Division title, so long as Mahomes is in his division PERIOD.

His chances of making taking a wildcard spot, season in, and season out, would be 50/50 at best in that division.

If he does not want to be a part of a rebuild, there is no chance he’d, in earnest, would want to go to a place where he himself, is no longer a determining factor in whether his team has a chance to win its division.

I watch them both, I’m sorry, Mahomes dwarfs Rodgers. If Rodgers is even slightly honest with himself, he too knows this.
He would only play against Kansas City’s defense twice. Hell Mahomes lost 5 games last year and didn’t play a quarterback nearly as good as Rodgers. I think you are slightly over thinking this.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
And maybe competition will help Rodgers. The “ultimate competitors say they have to beat the best to be the best” he isn’t getting that in the NFC south.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I wouldn’t count them out if Rodgers and Adams were there along with Hackett. They would have no problem against the Chargers and the Raiders. And probably split with K.C.