KEK: Packers Don’t Fully Believe in Love

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Seems like they don’t have faith in signing Love long term at this time. If they had faith in him, they would be working out a long term deal. Amirite?

I think they really want Sean Clifford to be the starting QB

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Yeah, not picking up the 5th year option and instead getting him signed through 2024 is really dumb hey Bears fan? Greatly reduces the 2024 cap hit. "FTP.. they make me so angry."

Good luck with that do or die 2023 season for Justin Fields. I'm sure he will magically become great after 2 years starting and having nearly no success at all.

Too funny!

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Yeah, not picking up the 5th year option and instead getting him signed through 2024 is really dumb hey Bears fan? Greatly reduces the 2024 cap hit. "FTP.. they make me so angry.

Good luck with that do or die 2023 season for Justin Fields. I'm sure he magically become great after 2 years starting and having nearly no success at all.

Too funny!
GO AWAY

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
who said its dumb, the OP said they dont have faith which is true is it not? They didnt want to pay him the full gtd 22 mill and so instead chose to guarantee him virtually half with the other half through incentives...similar to daniel jones where the giants declined his 5th yr option and jones balled out and got paid...Love's confidence must not be that great since now he'll basically pocket 13 mill even if he sucks whereas he could have declined and bet on himself like jones.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
who said its dumb, the OP said they dont have faith which is true is it not? They didnt want to pay him the full gtd 22 mill and so instead chose to guarantee him virtually half with the other half through incentives...similar to daniel jones where the giants declined his 5th yr option and jones balled out and got paid...Love's confidence must not be that great since now he'll basically pocket 13 mill even if he sucks whereas he could have declined and bet on himself like jones.
KEK. So you’re saying that not even Jordan Love has faith in himself. Does Love hate oneself???

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
You are lost. I'm not going to go back and forth with you on how clueless and stupid your comment is.

Peter Bukowski kinda summed up all the asinine takes on this. Yours is more clueless than most though. I give you that.

Have a great day!
Screenshot_20230502-115031_(1).png

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
You are lost. I'm not going to go back and forth with you on how clueless and stupid your comment is.

Peter Bukowski kinda summed up all the asinine takes on this. Yours is more clueless than most though. I give you that.

Have a great day!
View attachment 29018
It's a win for the Packers because they don't have to pay him 20 plus million in guaranteed money if he sucks.

It's a win for Love because he get's more guaranteed money if he sucks than he otherwise would if they declined his option.

It does show they are not sold on Love past this year though to the point of picking up the 5th year or giving him a long term contract that starting level QBs make.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I don't think there is a single starter in the NFL (not on a rookie contract) that will make less money than Love this year.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Seems like they don’t have faith in signing Love long term at this time. If they had faith in him, they would be working out a long term deal. Amirite?

This also shows Love has a lack of confidence in himself otherwise he would never have gone for that. Daniel Jones took the risk and balled out and it paid off, Love is not a risk taker or believe in himself and must know GB does not believe in him. Love the mess in GB.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Clifford get the start by week 12?

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you just quote Peter Bukowski and expect it to do something in your favor? You'd be better off word for word saying it yourself and not attributing it to him. That dude is the bottom of the barrel in terms of football knowledge, overall intelligence, etc.. it's like quoting the sloth from goonies in any context where the appropriate response is something other than "HEEEYYY YOOUU GUUUUYSSS!!!!"

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
I really want Sean Clifford to be the starting QB
FIFY

Your fear of J-Love is legendary.

You seem like a Clifford fan. I was going to offer to send you a Clifford jersey, but then I remembered you are a little touchy about those type of things.

You think Sean may be somewhat trolling Aaron by wearing No. 8? Who knows...
Or maybe he is trolling Tim Boyle.?
Screenshot_20230502-124853_(1).png

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
FIFY

Your fear of J-Love is legendary.

You seem like a Clifford fan. I was going to offer to send you a Clifford jersey, but then I remembered you are a little touchy about those type of things.

You think Sean may be somewhat trolling Aaron by wearing No. 8? Who knows...
Or maybe he is trolling Tim Boyle.?
View attachment 29019

Packer boards must suck - You're always here.

You must prefer the company.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

DO all HOF QBs only get a 1 year extension on their rookie deal? Asking for a friend.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:

Have a great day!
View attachment 29018
lol the loss of rodgers must be hitting ppl hard...
tell me, how many times have you seen a deal like this? I actually havent so please enlighten us with players who found a middle ground regarding the 5th yr option.
the only reason it works is because both sides are unsure and thats why they found this middle ground. if your a baller and got supreme confidence you know there is no reason to accept the middle ground because if it doesnt work out there, there are always teams that need a talented player and will pay for it and at the very least your own team can tag you at ~29 mill. Rather than showing supreme confidence or no confidence they pussied out and chose a half measure...but they are not alone because their qb also pussied out and accepted it. they're made for each other.