KEK the Packers might be SCREWED if Jets back out on Rodgers

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Love looked great in his short time against Philly. What great game did Rodgers have in 07'? He looked good in the 2nd half against DAL, I guess.

Rodgers hardly played his third year. He played the second half of a single game, and then some mop up duty. Love looked just as good if not better in his third season mop up duty.

Rodgers can retire or refuse to play, it is his decision if we trade him or not. We said multiple times this offseasom we want him back.
We? Lol

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Then how come he has looked so much better then Fields?
Uh, what?

Fields 152.3 yds/gm Love 60.6 yds/gm
Fields 24/21 passing TDs v INTs Love 3/3 LOL
Fields 57.9/10 rush yards/gm, rush TDs Love 2.6 rush yds/gm, 0 (ZERO) rush TDs

Honestly, you're GB fan but you seriously think Love has looked "so much better?" That statement makes you look like a blind homer.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
What they are saying is that Love has looked better running the scout team in practice relative to Fields in actual game action.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Uh, what?

Fields 152.3 yds/gm Love 60.6 yds/gm
Fields 24/21 passing TDs v INTs Love 3/3 LOL
Fields 57.9/10 rush yards/gm, rush TDs Love 2.6 rush yds/gm, 0 (ZERO) rush TDs

Honestly, you're GB fan but you seriously think Love has looked "so much better?" That statement makes you look like a blind homer.

You can already see the transformation of Packer fans into Bears fans as they hang their hat on mop up duty stats. We have been through this for decades trying to cling onto any hope that the Bears’ QB doesn’t suck.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
While PackerNation is a brain dead troll he does have a point there.

I remember when fans were excited when Favre retired so the Bears could get a crack at his replacement.

We have no idea what kind of player Jordan Love really is. He has never had a real chance to lead this team. He could be a bust but we won't know until after he actually starts permanently under center.
I remember it differently. I remember the Packers being anxious to move on to Rodgers and there was little doubt Rodgers was going to be real good. That's why they drafted him when he fell a bit too far in the 1st round, he was just too good to pass up. And, obviously, they saw how good Rodgers was in practice and as he developed even further along as he awaited the end of the Favre era in order to start his own era. Ultimately, it was the Packers kind of pushing Favre out the door and basically saying enough with this yearly drama of yours, we want to move on to the Rodgers era.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
If it doesn't work out in the NFL, he'll drive all the boys and girls of GB CRAZY with that tongue wag, right @PackerNation ??? :beer:

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
What they are saying is that Love has looked better running the scout team in practice relative to Fields in actual game action.
Who is "they"?

I have never really compared J-Love and Justin Fields other than discussing size and arm strength in a couple comments yesterday.

My point is that a lot of Bears fans are fearful that J-Love will have a more successful career than Justin Fields will. Most actual Bears fans I talk to will admit that fear.

My other point was that I will go with the educated opinions of Brian Gutekunst and his personnel staff, Matt Lafleur, and Tom Clements, and other coaches over the thoughts of random, bitter Bears fans who have had their souls crushed by the Packers. I also go with what I have personally seen of J-Love in person at camp the last few years. Also like the way J-Love has carried himself and handled everything since the day he was drafted. Nothing but pure class, intelligence, and very well spoken. Those are all good signs.

If any Bears fan can't admit they have an axe to grind that affects their thoughts on J-Love, then any further discourse on the topic is pointless.

I said I very much look forward to the J-Love and Justin Fields battles. The reality of the situation will be decided on the grass.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
The only people that are scared are the ones looking for assurance that Love will be good. Even if Love is good it won’t happen overnight. GB is in for a few rough years. They also find themselves with the worst supporting cast for their QB in the North yet again.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Absolutely love these Packers trolls getting trolled so hard that it triggers them. They are likes flies to shit. Which is a good analogy to their women.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
The only people that are scared are the ones looking for assurance that Love will be good. Even if Love is good it won’t happen overnight. GB is in for a few rough years. They also find themselves with the worst supporting cast for their QB in the North yet again.
Right back to thinking that typing bullshit over and over again will make it become reality.

Bored with it, have heard and read the same crap from Bears fans for four decades.

I enjoy the discourse with a lot of Bears fans, but this forum in particular is so butthurt and bitter that it's impossible to have any substantive discourse here when the topic is the Green Bay Packers.

I will continue to just try and educate Bears fans with factual information on the Green Bay Packers when I get time. There is obviously a need and want for facts and educating with the amount of Packers related threads started in this forum.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
PN: Off-season 2022:

Sammy Watkins is just what this offense needed, great pickup!

Reality 2022:
Sammy Watkins released mid-season

Please keep teaching us lol

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Who is "they"?

I have never really compared J-Love and Justin Fields other than discussing size and arm strength in a couple comments yesterday.

My point is that a lot of Bears fans are fearful that J-Love will have a more successful career than Justin Fields will. Most actual Bears fans I talk to will admit that fear.

My other point was that I will go with the educated opinions of Brian Gutekunst and his personnel staff, Matt Lafleur, and Tom Clements, and other coaches over the thoughts of random, bitter Bears fans who have had their souls crushed by the Packers. I also go with what I have personally seen of J-Love in person at camp the last few years. Also like the way J-Love has carried himself and handled everything since the day he was drafted. Nothing but pure class, intelligence, and very well spoken. Those are all good signs.

If any Bears fan can't admit they have an axe to grind that affects their thoughts on J-Love, then any further discourse on the topic is pointless.

I said I very much look forward to the J-Love and Justin Fields battles. The reality of the situation will be decided on the grass.

No we aren't, shitstain but I understand your panic. It's tough facing the decade your team is looking at, especially when you did so little with so much.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:

Reality 2022:

It’s called denial. One of the best QBs of all time couldn’t make the Packers’ offense more than pedestrian last season and now Jordan Love will. Huh? What the Packer fans don’t get is that the Packers’ FO has been restructuring all these contracts just so they can take a huge dead cap hit when trading Rodgers. They will have very little wiggle room to improve the team during a critical point in Love’s career. As of now, the Packers’ FO is setting Love up to fail in his inaugural season.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:

Reality 2022:

You never posted an actual quote of mine on Sammy Watkins. Weren't able to find one so just made one up to fit your bullshit narrative? I did state that the Packers had a stronger overall WR room than the Bears. I may have said at the time that Sammy was a decent pickup. I know I never said "just what the offense needed." Cool stories though.

At least you admit you are a "troll." Do you notice I ignore 99.9% of your comments? The only reason I didn't put you completely on ignore is that I did ask for proof of some of the complete bullshit you post. Never got that proof. Shocker.

Keep "trolling" kiddo. I'm sure your family is proud.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Then how come he has looked so much better then Fields?
Is he? Based on what? Looking at his NFL playing time, on a much better team I must remind everyone, Love has started in ONE whole game.

He was 19 for 34, a 55% completion, 1 TD, 1 INT and LOST the game.

The only other time he played somewhat longer than a few passes to end a Rodgers win, was the final game in 2021 vs the Lions, where he played the second half.

He was 10 for 17, a 58% completion, 1 TD, 2 INT and LOST the game.

Those aren't great stats by any measure.

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Yes. Why would we move on from Rodgers for a QB we dont like? Use your brain lol.

At any rate, we already said we want Rodgers back this offseason, twice. Plan was to move on to Love after 23', Rodgers might want out now though.

How mad will you be if the Jets win the Superbowl? Real mad? Or will you choose Aaron just as half the fanbase chose Favre? Who you choosing? Good luck with your decision. I'm sure that's tough. Quit on your favorite team or quitting on a guy you wished stuck his penis in your butt?

Last edited:

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What? Who? A lot? Most? You're out of your mind. Maybe a FEW Bears fans feel that. Maybe a FEW Bears fans worry that GB did such a great job drafting/coaching Favre and then AR that this could happen again. But no, you are way off, neither a LOT or MOST Bears fans do NOT fear Love will be better than Fields.