Kenny Golladay

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not even you are actually stupid enough to believe this. Right? Or am I giving him too much credit. ?

Who knows what the Bears offered ARob.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Would have to think with Sharpe tearing his acl Golladay will be off the market. I was hoping they would work something out over the weekend and announce it next week, seems unlikely now.

Just sign Will Fuller or something.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Id try to trade for Cooks.
That would be 4th trade for him. And NO also traded up for him in the 2014 NFL Draft. So technically the 5th

Rise

Liked Posts:
Lovie might do cooks for Quinn.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Still need a QB to throw to him.
Do you think you could get all of your Fields cunting out in one long post or something maybe? 90% of what you post is cunting about Fields. Doesn't that get tiring?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lovie might do cooks for Quinn.
Quinn, if he does get traded, is going to a contender. Not a rebuilding team as he is 33years old(?).

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
At this point I don't think he'd help. How many wins does he bring? I think we could do better in off season. He hasn't done anything for three years, he isn't worth the pick or the money.
I disagree. Coming back to play for his home team will motivate him. On top of this, the Bears should only get him if the Giants eat a large part of his salary, and they accept a late round pick for him.

This will give the Bears a previous #1 receiver at a cheap salary for the rest of his contract. Once the offseason comes along, the Bears might be able to add a current #1 receiver, if any is available come the offseason.

Once 2023 comes along, the Bears could have three receivers with at least #2 receiver experience and possibly a shiny new first round receiver in the draft... and whatever Velus becomes.

Golladay is not worth a huge salary nor a high draft pick in a trade. However, he is worth a cheap salary and a late-round draft pick. Trading for him under these conditions would be a good move to give Fields more receiving options.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
There are 42 million reasons over the next 2 years not to trade for him.
Not if the Giants eat half of those 42 million reasons.

21 million reasons over the next 2 years are not that bad. Not great, but not that bad.

mecha

Liked Posts:
hey look everyone

it's another circle jeeeeeeeeeeeerk PIPEDREAM [that will never happen so get over it]

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
nah, sorry, I will still keep circle-jerking, on a chicago bears message board, about what better wide receivers we might get (I am not in favor of getting Golladay). Anything else that you don't want me to talk about on here?