Kenny Williams Quote On Fielder Signing

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
“I was part of the collective groan,” he admitted. “What do you want me to say? You want me to say I was happy Prince ended up (in Detrioit)? That was the last place I thought he was going to end up. I still don’t know how it happened.”

crazy shit

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't just groan! Do something about it!

it may be hard to do, its not his stacks of cash that he would be using. JR is very wealthy and not hurting, and he says that the sox are just a hobby of his....well throw some cash around old man!

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
it may be hard to do, its not his stacks of cash that he would be using. JR is very wealthy and not hurting, and he says that the sox are just a hobby of his....well throw some cash around old man!

Going "All In" didn't help. They're "All Out" of poker chips now.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Going "All In" didn't help. They're "All Out" of poker chips now.

haha!

detroit better hope their "all in" gets them a ring or 2 cus after a little bit they are going to be stuck with some yucky money. KC at some point in the next few years will be the team to beat, sox better start preparing.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
haha!

detroit better hope their "all in" gets them a ring or 2 cus after a little bit they are going to be stuck with some yucky money. KC at some point in the next few years will be the team to beat, sox better start preparing.

Until the Yankees and Red Sox buy their players. Haha

But they do have a hell of a lot of talent in their system right now, that's for sure.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Royals system is loaded. Ours is fucking horse shit.

:puke:

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
crazy shit

Maybe if he doesn't trade for an injured guy in Peavy and throw good money after bad in Rios KW would have had a little money to get Fielder. That said, a ten year deal for a guy that makes me at my worst look like Ahnuld? Five to six years down the line, that deal will be Dombrowski's Soriano contract.

SaberSox

Ass Man
Liked Posts:
Until the Yankees and Red Sox buy their players. Haha

But they do have a hell of a lot of talent in their system right now, that's for sure.

You laugh, but it's true. That's exactly what is going to happen. KC can't afford to keep stars. They'll make a run for the central for a year or two then they'll have to sell.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
You laugh, but it's true. That's exactly what is going to happen. KC can't afford to keep stars. They'll make a run for the central for a year or two then they'll have to sell.

or they lock them up early like the Rays did with Longuria

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe if he doesn't trade for an injured guy in Peavy and throw good money after bad in Rios KW would have had a little money to get Fielder. That said, a ten year deal for a guy that makes me at my worst look like Ahnuld? Five to six years down the line, that deal will be Dombrowski's Soriano contract.

The contract was Toronto's.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It sucks that the Tigers have Fielder, but they'll still fuck it up. I don't think they'll win anything important. Maybe the division.

SaberSox

Ass Man
Liked Posts:
It sucks that the Tigers have Fielder, but they'll still fuck it up. I don't think they'll win anything important. Maybe the division.

If they add another arm, they'll be tough to beat. Assuming Fielder doesn't get Dunn'd.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets

Maybe. They have a good offense and bullpen. But their rotation after Verlander is pretty bad and their defense is horrid :)lol: Miguel Cabrera at third)

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaam