Kevin White has a Maserati

ob1force

Liked Posts:
He has that number 7th overall money. Idk about anyone else but the link is not working on my phone.

I just heard about this on the morning news though.

His gf was driving the car and got bumped and went to check it out. While she was out of the car, the jackers ran in the maserati and took off. This has been a thing in the city for awhile.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL what a moron, those cars are fucking garbage.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Alright, who here took it.... Give it back.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Glad nothing happened to his girlfriend. He's had that Maserati since being drafted.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Appeared in 4 games in his career and has a Maserati... Oh and it was stolen...

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/12/kevin-white-maserati-stolen-bump-and-run/

Crazy. The guy probably will be driving a 10 year old pick-up truck when his career is over. SPeaking of cars, though, went out for dinner with my son last night and there was a brand new Bentley in the parking lot. Don't know the model(it wasn't a huge car). But the car looked like it was poured not manufactured. THe thing was beautiful!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's fair market value for his talent alone in his vocation.

If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at nearly every politician on the left, and nearly every single one on the right, who are taking corporate dollars to push legislation in the best interests of out of control corporations pulling us into 5 wars and destroying the earth rather than legislation that protects the best interests of the American people, sets us up as leaders by example for the rest of broken ass world, and creates a "fair market" with social mobility where hard work and good ideas are rewarded. Free market is like in 1900, when you go into the mines for 12 hours for a handful of rice because there is no other choice.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I gotta see what a girlfriend looks like that is allowed to drive the masserati.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OH!! Hot damn...yeah she can drive the Maserati. Good job Kev.