Keyshawn and the gang on Fields starting or not

bufordht

Liked Posts:
Didn't watch but I think Fields should start when it is in the best interest for him and the team.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What they said was usually good QBs go to bad teams. The Bears aren't a bad team so Fields could put them into immediate Super Bowl contention.
They also insinuated that Jordan Love taking over if Rodgers sits out would be much the same, which seemed like apples and oranges to me.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Keyshawn is so hard to listen to for me. He's not as smart as he thinks he is and i think he's horrible at sports talk.
I would side with Keyshawn 100 times outta 100 over you. Because you know he's played in the NFL and has been in/around the NFL for 25 years. But yeah, the guy who sucks Ryan Pace's toes thinks he is stupid lol.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
What they said was usually good QBs go to bad teams. The Bears aren't a bad team so Fields could put them into immediate Super Bowl contention.
That’s not what “the experts” say. They say our offense is complete trash…

Canth

Liked Posts:
That’s not what “the experts” say. They say our offense is complete trash…

It varies from expert to expert (shocking I know). Several of them, and especially the former players, point out that the Bears were a playoff team and that the biggest thing holding them back was the qb. So, the thinking is that Fields is joining a playoff team and taking the Bears biggest weakness and potentially making it a strength. In that context and with the caveat of no one knows what is going on in Green Bay right now, there is talk that the Bears could make the playoffs, maybe even win the division, and then who knows.

msadows

Liked Posts:
So he is the ESPN version of you.

o wow

Also, keyshawn aint wrong. This is a talented offense, its just been held back for the last couple years due to dumb playcalling and terrible qb play.

If fields is everything he's hyped up to be then he should have a pretty fluid transition. Arob + Jimmy J are as good of safety blankets as you can get for a rook.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
o wow

Also, keyshawn aint wrong. This is a talented offense, its just been held back for the last couple years due to dumb playcalling and terrible qb play.

If fields is everything he's hyped up to be then he should have a pretty fluid transition. Arob + Jimmy J are as good of safety blankets as you can get for a rook.
So the offense had talent but the defense didn't?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
o wow

I've been telling these CCS haters that this offense has all the talent needed to win if they could just get a QB for a couple of years now but they all hated on me for saying it.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Talking out both sides of his mouth there. Mahomes and Brady were not rookies. Roethlisberger did not go to a SB in his rookie year either. How can you use them as reasons to start Fields right away?