Kind of tired of Bears beat reporters carrying water for the coaching staff

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Was just listening to the score this morning and Brad Biggs had his hit on at 7:00 a.m. he began the segment by carrying water for the coaching staff and defending Nagy.

When Haugh actually challenged biggs on the awkwardness of the press conference, Brad literally stopped talking and choked on his own words for a good 10 seconds, like he didn't know how he was going to spin it.

In the end he decided to finally acknowledge it and then downplay it but still, we need some better beat reporters in this town who have a spine.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Going to give credit to David Haugh. I think he sees through Brad biggs. Directly asked him at the end of the interview if Matt and Maggie was ordered to give up play calling to Bill lasor, and for a second time Brad choked on his words and was flummoxed before denying it.

Biggs is definitely getting his stories and access through Matt and nagy and I don't see how there's any other way to spin it. Otherwise I don't see him reacting the way he did.

And if he is indeed, that's yet another reason to fire Matt Nagy.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Question for the people who do not like Dr. Draft Phil.

Wouldn't you want him as a beat reporter? He would definitely ask the questions we all want to be asked. Granted, he would probably lose that access in a week or two.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Wouldn't you want him as a beat reporter? He would definitely ask the questions we all want to be asked. Granted, he would probably lose that access in a week or two.
Ummmmm why would people who don't like him want him to take up valuable time in the press room? This question makes no sense.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Going to give credit to David Haugh. I think he sees through Brad biggs. Directly asked him at the end of the interview if Matt and Maggie was ordered to give up play calling to Bill lasor, and for a second time Brad choked on his words and was flummoxed before denying it.

Biggs is definitely getting his stories and access through Matt and nagy and I don't see how there's any other way to spin it. Otherwise I don't see him reacting the way he did.

Question: who are Matt and Nagy?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

This whole thing doesn't make sense.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah, after listening a bit more on the radio, I'm convinced the media in this town are a bunch of pussies.

Lot of acknowledging that the press conference naggy gave was weird and awkward, but then a lot of people so far really trying to just sweep it under the rug.

Where is the investigative journalism? Why aren't people asking why it was weird and awkward other than at least this morning David Haugh?

Bunch of lazy ass reporters...

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
when i was younger one of my brothers was a cop who worked at camp, he became friends with Tony Medlin and Tony let us inside the ropes into the player's area....we tried to stay out of the way....near the end the scrimmage he had us stand in the media area, Jerry Angelo came over to BS with the press boys and they had their tongues up his ass pretty hard

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

No

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah, after listening a bit more on the radio, I'm convinced the media in this town are a bunch of pussies.

Lot of acknowledging that the press conference naggy gave was weird and awkward, but then a lot of people so far really trying to just sweep it under the rug.

Where is the investigative journalism? Why aren't people asking why it was weird and awkward other than at least this morning David Haugh?

Bunch of lazy ass reporters...
Weird how a fat pussy calls people pussies and lazy.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
yeah, you don't like people yelling, even though Phil is doing what most of us fans are doing when we see some of the crap we see from this football team

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:

What him say?!?

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
It would be difficult to get inside information from the organization/coaches, if , as a reporter, you critique them too harshly. Haugh is an opinion guy. He can say whatever he wants.