Kindle Vildor has an NFL future

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, he sure did tackle better than "All Pro Fuller" did

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Yeah, Vildor can play. I think he was forced to play outside because of injuries. Not only the Johnson injury, but remember guys like Artie Burns and Tre Roberson were supposed to be the primary backups outside before they got hurt in camp. Vildor and Shelley should battle in camp at nickel next year and the Bears need to add outside CB depth behind Johnson/Fuller.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Yeah, Vildor can play. I think he was forced to play outside because of injuries. Not only the Johnson injury, but remember guys like Artie Burns and Tre Roberson were supposed to be the primary backups outside before they got hurt in camp. Vildor and Shelley should battle in camp at nickel next year and the Bears need to add outside CB depth behind Johnson/Fuller.
Yep. And it wouldn't surprise me if they do go rebuild that Fuller is traded and Vildor gets a shot at outside. If not he has a really good chance to beat out Shelley.

Luke

Liked Posts:
Yep. And it wouldn't surprise me if they do go rebuild that Fuller is traded and Vildor gets a shot at outside. If not he has a really good chance to beat out Shelley.

If Pace goes, I would expect a full rebuild with trading Fuller and possibly Hicks if possible.
If Pace stays with a mandate to win or else, then I expect a Fuller extension and maybe restructuring Hicks and Mack to save some more money but fuck things up even more going forward.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
If Pace goes, I would expect a full rebuild with trading Fuller and possibly Hicks if possible.
If Pace stays with a mandate to win or else, then I expect a Fuller extension and maybe restructuring Hicks and Mack to save some more money but fuck things up even more going forward.
I agree.

Hicks won't get much return but he is easily the most obvious trade candidate if they do rebuild. He's already starting to show decline and with his body type, physical game, and number of snaps over the last five years he's a strong bet to hit the wall in the next couple seasons.

They better not restructure Mack again.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I think a lot of people did have a fairly accurate take of Vildor in this thread, which is that with another season or 2 of development he could become a capable slot corner. Crazy to think that Pace saw what this kid did in '20 and though "yeah i bet he'll make do as our CB2". This guy should be a dime/quarter DB while trying to develop into a NB in the NFL, not asked to start at outside corner because the GM mismanaged the position and is desperate for a hail mary to come through.

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
I honestly thought Vildor could amount to an okay/average CB and maybe be a solid backup option. At this point I don't even know if he cuts it as a backup. Dude needs an injection of confidence badly to make it there.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Turn your fucking head and find the fucking ball. He blankets great except that your feet stick out.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No wonder Vildor was screwed

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's doing great. All his malevolence and angst was just an act.
Could be lost in the sticks, we should send out a search party? Know any good backwoodsmen?