Liked Posts:
Lovie "LaCucaracha" Smith's last three years with the Bears:
- 11 wins
- 8 wins
- 10 wins
29 wins TOTAL (fired)

"King" George's wins in the 5 years since:
28 . . .

"This is taking longer than any of us thought it would." ("King" George McCaskey, 1/2/2018)

Sure as hell is . . .

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
3ZL2Vrp.png

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I will never understand how this comparison or contrast is supposed to be suitable or even relevantly appropriate to what I think is supposed to be perceived or considered to be some sort of inequity or injustice and would like to know if shoopiter cares to explain?

billwade

Liked Posts:
It kind of makes you wonder if it really can't get any worse or maybe there's a whole lot more downside potential here...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It kind of makes you wonder if it really can't get any worse or maybe there's a whole lot more downside potential here...

If that was what you meant in the OP then why didn't you just type that in the first place?

billwade

Liked Posts:
If that was what you meant in the OP then why didn't you just type that in the first place?

What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be busy posting more nonsensical prose in the banning posters thread?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be busy posting more nonsensical prose in the banning posters thread?

Let's attend to addressing my several requests for clarification and questions first please.

Thanks.

billwade

Liked Posts:
Let's attend to addressing my several requests for clarification and questions first please.

Thanks.

Please don't take this the wrong way. Conversing with you is amusing, but ultimately it's counterproductive. At some point, it's not unreasonable for me to expect you to make some sort of sense. And yet, you rarely do. So exchanging words for the sake of it is kind of a waste of time.

You did a lot better in the ban the posters thread...

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will never understand how this comparison or contrast is supposed to be suitable or even relevantly appropriate to what I think is supposed to be perceived or considered to be some sort of inequity or injustice and would like to know if shoopiter cares to explain?

How would he know what you think? How would anyone know? let alone understand.....literally!

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Lovie "LaCucaracha" Smith's last three years with the Bears:
- 11 wins
- 8 wins
- 10 wins
29 wins TOTAL (fired)

"King" George's wins in the 5 years since:
28 . . .

"This is taking longer than any of us thought it would." ("King" George McCaskey, 1/2/2018)

Sure as hell is . . .

Nothing most ppl didn't already know.