40-22-5, 85 points, 4th place in Western Conference

@

AirCrawford.gif

41-22-6, 88 points, 3rd place in Western Conference

Puckdrop - 7:00 p.m.
TV - CSN Chicago+ (note the plus), NBC Sports Network
Radio - WGN AM 720
Webstream - Available at NBCSports.com and through NBC Sports Live Extra app

Just a few bad games and suddenly the Hawks are looking up at two teams in the Central Division/Western Conference standings, with the Hawks entering Monday's action three points behind the Blues and Stars but with a game in hand on each. Falling down to the fourth place spot seems unlikely, with the Hawks up 7 points on the Predators and just 13 games remaining, but moving up to that No. 1 seed would likely mean the Hawks would match up with the Predators in the first round while the Blues and Stars could beat each other up for 7 games. That's a scenario I'd like to see, and moving towards that goal starts with two points against the Kings at the United Center on Monday night.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just win

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The wife won't be home at game time. I'm gonna booze it up for this one and let my mouth run a muck.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Redeem yourselves! WIN THE GAME!

But then again, as well all know the Kings play great hockey so who the heck knows what we'll see? :troll:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Lineup:

Ladd-Toews-Hossa
Panarin-Anisimov-Kane
Desjardins-Teravainen-Fleischmann
Mashinter-Shaw-Weise

Panik and Moose are out.

Ehrhoff also appears to be out on D, with Rozsival skating tonight per Q.

Also Kris Versteeg is apparently skating on the top line for LA, and Scuderi is going to be on the top D pairing. Interesting.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lineup:
Ehrhoff also appears to be out on D, with Rozsival skating tonight per Q.

Also Kris Versteeg is apparently skating on the top line for LA, and Scuderi is going to be on the top D pairing. Interesting.

:nelson:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The wife won't be home at game time. I'm gonna booze it up for this one and let my mouth run a muck.

[a muck] amok

That saying comes from an actual disorder, my personal favorite in all the DSM-IV. It is described as something unique to Asians...and involves going into a fit of uncontrollable anger and stabbing people.

It has been proposed that Puerto Ricans also suffer this terrible illness. I can't remember if that is science, or a joke? but "running amok" means completely losing your shit.

Forgive the little etymology lesson from CCS' poorest member, according to the "How much do you make" thread.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[a muck] amok

That saying comes from an actual disorder, my personal favorite in all the DSM-IV. It is described as something unique to Asians...and involves going into a fit of uncontrollable anger and stabbing people.

It has been proposed that Puerto Ricans also suffer this terrible illness. I can't remember if that is science, or a joke? but "running amok" means completely losing your shit.

Forgive the little etymology lesson from CCS' poorest member, according to the "How much do you make" thread.

Ummm, I'm sure I have you beat there.

It is just my mouth that will run a mock at the first bad call of the game. Or if Edzo is the color guy. Or if Hoss gets cheap shotted...

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
You get started yet? I'm at a bar with Hopslam on tap do this could get ugly.