Kirby Dach Insane Pass

Granada

Liked Posts:
I would be ok with Wallmark, it’s not like it’s going to make a huge difference overall. The central is stacked, The Hawks will be battling the Wild for last place,
I want to be honest, I do not dislike Strome, I just feel with or without him in the lineup doesn’t change the team overall, they will be basement dwellers for years to come, so I would rather go in house get the cap in order, see what the kids can do and be prepared in 3-4 years to start competing for a playoff spot.

Yeah I feel the same way -- I don't hate Strome, but he's not a necessity, especially if he wants to play hardball. Strome is somewhat like a poor man's second-line center -- certain (deep) teams can get away with a player like that, but on a team like the Hawks, he's more useless.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm in NO way pining for Dylan Strome,if he can't be had for cheap on a short term,then trade him......trade everybody over 22-23 while we're at it.
Wins and loses shouldn't matter so role players like the Marks brothers who score a handful of goals every year or a rook with 8 career goals who can't win a draw to save his life should be entertaining at 2LC. The rest of Dach's game improved nicely as last year went along so maybe baptism by fire will lead to an improvement at the dot.........gettin beat like a drum every night could result in a lack of confidence too.........this is where Dach needs the work.