Kobe vs. MJ!!!!

Liked Posts:
Now that the Lakers will soon put Phoenix out of their misery and beat Boston in the Finals this will once again renew everyone's favorite discussion...

(Drum Roll)

Kobe vs. MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People think some of the opinions I express on here are ludicrous? Listen to what Mark Jackson says in Pippen's face.

What a dope. I have never understood why he's on everyones coaching list. He hasnt coached a game in his life - who died and named him James Naismith? He's just a suit and a talking head. That doesn't mean he's John Wooden.

Anyway...kudos to Scottie for sticking up for the truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVWFIGhD980

Kobe Bryant will NEVER surpass Michael Jordan. Jordan never lost a final.

And anyone who saw the Kings-Lakers series from 2002 will know that the Lakers were GIVEN that series from the NBA and ultimately the ring that year.

Jordan as a main man: 6 Finals, 6 titles
Kobe as a main man: 2 Finals, 1 Title

No comparison.

jsain360

Liked Posts:
I don't listen to anything Mark says, he sounds like a bitter man, Mike kept him from getting that ring.

How in the hell is Kobe a better shooter, being a better 3pt shooter doesn't make you a better overall shooter, Mike shot about 50% for his career, his regular season and play-off numbers destroy Kobe's, Mike is 6-0 in the finals, Kobe has lost 2 finals, and he was shut down in that Piston finals. Mike is the better defender, I think Kobe's D is a little overrated. Mike was scoring 30+ppg in much more physical, tougher, skilled, and talented league.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I don't listen to anything Mark says, he sounds like a bitter man, Mike kept him from getting that ring.

How in the hell is Kobe a better shooter, being a better 3pt shooter doesn't make you a better overall shooter, Mike shot about 50% for his career, his regular season and play-off numbers destroy Kobe's, Mike is 6-0 in the finals, Kobe has lost 2 finals, and he was shut down in that Piston finals. Mike is the better defender, I think Kobe's D is a little overrated. Mike was scoring 30+ppg in much more physical, tougher, skilled, and talented league.

The league is much tougher now than it was in the 90's. Jordan is a better player because of his ability to place mind over matter. Jordan could not be stopped in certain instances where Kobe has had problems. That said, rings don't dictate who the best is, if that was the case, Bill Russell is the greatest player ever.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
you know with mj on the lakers, no one would be clamoring to get it inside more. we'd probably be asking mj to be mj. greatest of all time. kobe is not nearly as good as he is.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
you know with mj on the lakers, no one would be clamoring to get it inside more. we'd probably be asking mj to be mj. greatest of all time. kobe is not nearly as good as he is.

The best player on the Lakers is Kobe Bryant...Gasol complains that he doesn't get the ball enough. And if Jordan was on his team, he would still complain, so stop with the nonsense. If Lebron played with Gasol, he would have the same complaint. Your analysis is senseless...and I am still waiting on the Kobe haters to tell me what Jordan can do on the basketball court that Kobe can't...and if you listen to what Mark Jackson said, he gave sound assessment of Kobe's game. No reason for him to be bitter towards Jordan just because he doesn't believe that Jordan is the greatest.

Norm Van Lier didn't believe it either, was he jealous?

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
kobe is a career 33% 3 pt shooter. i think mj could do that better than him too.

michael was a damn good post player. he's better at getting to the rim and the foul line.
he never played with a big man as talented as gasol or shaq, and he accomplished a lot.
mj was a selfish player, but he was soo good it didnt matter. kobe is a selfish player, and we'd all wish that he'd pass more often.
every year michael was in the league, he was the mvp, (should have been the mvp), kobe has never had that honor

btw... i lived in queens as a kid. i was a knicks fan, and i still recognized that.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
kobe is a career 33% 3 pt shooter. i think mj could do that better than him too.

michael was a damn good post player. he's better at getting to the rim and the foul line.
he never played with a big man as talented as gasol or shaq, and he accomplished a lot.
mj was a selfish player, but he was soo good it didnt matter. kobe is a selfish player, and we'd all wish that he'd pass more often.
every year michael was in the league, he was the mvp, (should have been the mvp), kobe has never had that honor

btw... i lived in queens as a kid. i was a knicks fan, and i still recognized that.

Kobe didn't accomplish a lot with out a talented big man? Are you serious? Kobe has nevr had "that" honor of being MVP? Dude, what the heck are you talking about?

Nothing you just said makes any sense...none of it!