Kristin says every one just shut up

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
http://brobible.com/sports/article/jay-cutler-wife-kristin-cavallari-twitter/

Where's the "attacking" in these tweets? They pretty much all seem to be along the lines of "Should we still be shutting up, Kristin?". It's not like she's getting gang rape threats.

Well they probably figured if they did that they'd have to listen to you bitch about it :)

You think that article is going to show everything people have said about her? Let's be real Mick, you only think it is acceptable because it has something to do with cutler

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's fucking disgusting. Look at the shit Dicaro and Spain had to go through just because they had the audacity to not immediately find innocence for a player on your favorite hockey team. And these are the first fucking people who would (wrongly) cry 'First Amendment' if they got fired because their company doesn't want to be associated with a cry wanting some sportswriter to get raped. And then they are the first fucking people to (wrongly) cry about people being 'too politically correct' when all that is asked of you is a little civility and not be a fucking asshole.

Fuck everything. I hope a comet comes crashing into fucking Earth.

I prefer not to die because of asshole on the Internet

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Hard to believe a website called 'The Bro-Bible" wouldn't put the bad ones up there.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Jay sucks but I'm not sure why any one would go through the hassle of contacting his wife to insult her?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You think that article is going to show everything people have said about her? Let's be real Mick, you only think it is acceptable because it has something to do with cutler

lol you really are a sensitive flower when it comes to Cutler. As I've said ~1,000 times before, I have absolutely no ill-will towards the guy personally at all, far less his wife. I was responding to your hysterical claims of her being "attacked", after another poster linked to the tweets in that article. My response was pretty clear to anyone whose first language is English. I specifically said that none of these comments constituted an "attack" and that if anyone was making offensive or personal remarks towards her aside from that, then yes, they are assholes.

You saw that I said that, but you ignored it, because it doesn't fit with your preferred narrative that I harbor some kind of bizarre personal animosity towards Cutler and, by extension, apparently, anyone related to him. Put on the big boy pants and stop being a CJW.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
lol you really are a sensitive flower when it comes to Cutler. As I've said ~1,000 times before, I have absolutely no ill-will towards the guy personally at all, far less his wife. I was responding to your hysterical claims of her being "attacked", after another poster linked to the tweets in that article. My response was pretty clear to anyone whose first language is English. I specifically said that none of these comments constituted an "attack" and that if anyone was making offensive or personal remarks towards her aside from that, then yes, they are assholes.

You saw that I said that, but you ignored it, because it doesn't fit with your preferred narrative that I harbor some kind of bizarre personal animosity towards Cutler and, by extension, apparently, anyone related to him. Put on the big boy pants and stop being a CJW.

You focused on the article which is why I said before real Mick. Sadly she was getting worse than that. I did see where you you said folks are asshole if they are personally attacking her so you've come a long ways since you went on your hilarious drunken rant about Cutler:)

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Have you read the comments section of pretty much any article on the internet in the last decade? Either the internet brings out the absolute worst of humanity, or people are truly mostly cunts and just putting on a polite face in public.

I try not to, because I know how terrible they can be. But I think Twitter is a different beast. People can say terrible things in a comment section, yeah, but that's not always so targeted. On Twitter it's a much more pointed attack and it's significantly more likely that the target will see the vitriol being spewed in their direction.

It's fucking disgusting. Look at the shit Dicaro and Spain had to go through just because they had the audacity to not immediately find innocence for a player on your favorite hockey team. And these are the first fucking people who would (wrongly) cry 'First Amendment' if they got fired because their company doesn't want to be associated with a cry wanting some sportswriter to get raped. And then they are the first fucking people to (wrongly) cry about people being 'too politically correct' when all that is asked of you is a little civility and not be a fucking asshole.

Fuck everything. I hope a comet comes crashing into fucking Earth.

That whole deal changed a lot of perceptions I had about the average sports fan. Not a pleasant time.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
be honest, bot. you are an online asshole. just not to someone's wife, so there' hope for you.

Dang. Yeah, I unfairly release too much anger on here. I guess thats basically the definition of an asshole. Someone that inappropriately displaces anger.

As an aside tho, I do think all the cussing might make some posts more confrontational then I mean them to.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Dang. Yeah, I unfairly release too much anger on here. I guess thats basically the definition of an asshole. Someone that inappropriately displaces anger.

As an aside tho, I do think all the cussing might make some posts more confrontational then I mean them to.

I find the cussing takes the edge off.

Bot, are you one of those aggressive American online gamers who frightens Scandinavians?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Bot, are you one of those aggressive American online gamers who frightens Scandinavians?

The ones who call anyone the N word?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

lol, no. I am real friendly on a headset. And a pacifist that practices nonviolent communication on real life. ccs is the Dr Jekyll to my Mr. Hyde. Or something.