1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Are fans really going at her?

Bears fans are the worst.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
calling her out on her bs is deserved. anything more than that is uncalled for, but mocking her for telling people to shut up after jay played 1 decent game, after nearly a decade of inconsistent play, is perfectly reasonable.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
calling her out on her bs is deserved. anything more than that is uncalled for, but mocking her for telling people to shut up after jay played 1 decent game, after nearly a decade of inconsistent play, is perfectly reasonable.

One person being an asshole is not justification for other people, let alone a mob, becoming assholes. That line of reasoning is just plain childish.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
One person being an asshole is not justification for other people, let alone a mob, becoming assholes. That line of reasoning is just plain childish.

Are you surprised though? Anyone who goes onto the wife of a players twitter account to talk shit is a bitch. There are a lot of those out there, sadly.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't really get how people get a sense of entitlement about being an asshole.

Its never ok, really. It doesn't matter how other people are acting. They are outside of your control. And no, I am not talking about defending yourself or other people from threats or harm. I mean being an asshole. There is never really any justification.

Sure, we are all assholes at some point or other, more or less often. But its something to feel bad about later. Cause there is no such thing as a righteous asshole. Thats just not a real thing.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
be honest, bot. you are an online asshole. just not to someone's wife, so there' hope for you.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
if the internet isnt for being an asshole, wtf is it for?

seriously though, i dont even have a twitter account, but the fans giving her shit about jays play is really no different than people here giving a poster shit for saying something stupid. and lets face it, she told a fanbase thats had to deal with jays garbage qb play to shut up because he played one decent game... thats pretty fuckin stupid. and now shes reaping what she sowed. personal insults or attacking her is uncalled for but poking fun at jays shit play and throwing her own words back at her isnt being an asshole. its just funny. as long as they arent being an asshole by insulting her personally.

if your going to have twitter account and say certain things, especially when you are in the "spotlight," however dim it may be, you simply have to accept what comes along with that. truly, if she couldnt see this coming, shes dumb as rocks. lol what did she expect? jay to suddenly finish out his career without ever shitting the bed again? i get hes her husband and she supports him. but how about just a "way to go. thats my man." sort of thing, rather than telling everyone to shut up because he played decent for once in a long while? by posting on twitter you are actively engaging in conversation and asking for a response.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
if the internet isnt for being an asshole, wtf is it for?

seriously though, i dont even have a twitter account, but the fans giving her shit about jays play is really no different than people here giving a poster shit for saying something stupid. and lets face it, she told a fanbase thats had to deal with jays garbage qb play to shut up because he played one decent game... thats pretty fuckin stupid. and now shes reaping what she sowed. personal insults or attacking her is uncalled for but poking fun at jays shit play and throwing her own words back at her isnt being an asshole. its just funny. as long as they arent being an asshole by insulting her personally.

if your going to have twitter account and say certain things, especially when you are in the "spotlight," however dim it may be, you simply have to accept what comes along with that. truly, if she couldnt see this coming, shes dumb as rocks. lol what did she expect? jay to suddenly finish out his career without ever shitting the bed again? i get hes her husband and she supports him. but how about just a "way to go. thats my man." sort of thing, rather than telling everyone to shut up because he played decent for once in a long while? by posting on twitter you are actively engaging in conversation and asking for a response.

You sound like someone trying to justify their actions.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
A wife defending her husband doesn't justify online harassment from people. People gotta relax. Jay still deserves some level of appreciation from Chicago fans. He's not very good but Chicago and the Bears havent been very good for him either.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Makes sense. I remember when I was a little kid, my great grandpa yelled at me for playing with his Civil War dishes, and when he died he left me $126M ($54M guaranteed in the trust). I still hold a grudge because he yelled at me.

But you denied that money because you're just an average great grandson right?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Nah, it's entirely reasonable, as long as they're only going at her for the comment she made and not making personal insults or anything over the line.

She chose to engage Bears fans publicly, telling them to shut up. She 100% deserves the shit coming back at her. I don't really see how that's being an asshole.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nah, it's entirely reasonable, as long as they're only going at her for the comment she made and not making personal insults or anything over the line.

She chose to engage Bears fans publicly, telling them to shut up. She 100% deserves the shit coming back at her. I don't really see how that's being an asshole.

Attacking someones wife is pathetic, I don't care if she wanted people to shut up or not. Direct your bullshit at the player himself, not the man's wife from your computer

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Right, because I'm sure the people getting back at her on twitter are only discussing that specific tweet. I'm also sure the discussions are sound and logical.

Mrs. Cutler didn't single anyone specifically, but that means she should be individually gone after by dumbass people on twitter? At least she puts a name and face to it. I'll bet 97% of the people who are coming back at her are anonymous. That's cowardly.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Right, because I'm sure the people getting back at her on twitter are only discussing that specific tweet. I'm also sure the discussions are sound and logical.

You must have missed the part where I said "as long as they're only going at her for the comment she made and not making personal insults or anything over the line"

I was referring to the tweets people were "attacking" her with in the article. If other people are sending insulting or nasty tweets, then yes, they're assholes.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Attacking someones wife is pathetic

http://brobible.com/sports/article/jay-cutler-wife-kristin-cavallari-twitter/

Where's the "attacking" in these tweets? They pretty much all seem to be along the lines of "Should we still be shutting up, Kristin?". It's not like she's getting gang rape threats.

Direct your bullshit at the player himself

Well they probably figured if they did that they'd have to listen to you bitch about it :)

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

Mrs. Cutler didn't single anyone specifically, but that means she should be individually gone after by dumbass people on twitter? At least she puts a name and face to it. I'll bet 97% of the people who are coming back at her are anonymous. That's cowardly.

I'm a big fan of Twitter but there's really an absurd amount of shitty people on it, and they love saying unimaginable shit when sitting behind a keyboard. And women are all too often on the receiving end of it.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm a big fan of Twitter but there's really an absurd amount of shitty people on it, and they love saying unimaginable shit when sitting behind a keyboard. And women are all too often on the receiving end of it.

Have you read the comments section of pretty much any article on the internet in the last decade? Either the internet brings out the absolute worst of humanity, or people are truly mostly cunts and just putting on a polite face in public.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

It's fucking disgusting. Look at the shit Dicaro and Spain had to go through just because they had the audacity to not immediately find innocence for a player on your favorite hockey team. And these are the first fucking people who would (wrongly) cry 'First Amendment' if they got fired because their company doesn't want to be associated with a cry wanting some sportswriter to get raped. And then they are the first fucking people to (wrongly) cry about people being 'too politically correct' when all that is asked of you is a little civility and not be a fucking asshole.

Fuck everything. I hope a comet comes crashing into fucking Earth.