brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Heck, if you're gonna' do one thing and one thing only, might as well be great at it! Korver can fill it up.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
I liked Korver & I never understood why we got rid of him. When all the dust was settled, we didn't even receive anything in that trade because we never used the $5 million trade exception that Atlanta gave us.

I would have loved to have both Korver & Bellinelli on the team earlier this season. Although neither are superstars, they would have helped Rose out a lot IMO.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I liked Korver & I never understood why we got rid of him. When all the dust was settled, we didn't even receive anything in that trade because we never used the $5 million trade exception that Atlanta gave us.

I would have loved to have both Korver & Bellinelli on the team earlier this season. Although neither are superstars, they would have helped Rose out a lot IMO.
Paxson has usually failed at using his trade pieces. PJ Brown, the trade exception.... Of course Paxson is told from above to clear salary due to luxury tax...The Bulls were still in the luxury tax last year, but you know Reinsdorf.

Korver only worked here when he had Rose dishing the ball...Even when he did, he disappeared. Korver disappeared in the Atlanta series in 2010 and didn't show up at all against Miami. Korver disappeared in 2012 as soon as Rose broke. I assume Jeff Teague is using him much the same that Rose did.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I remember reading somewhere that Korver was getting seriously annoyed when everyone wouldn't stop calling him Hot Sauce.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
i miss the old bench mob...now its the bench flob :(

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I remember reading somewhere that Korver was getting seriously annoyed when everyone wouldn't stop calling him Hot Sauce.
lol I never understood why he didn't like that nickname. It was a compliment to his shooting ability

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
cause everybody beat him in the head with it

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
MAYBE HE SHOULD CHANGE HIS NICKNAME TO "1-DIMENSION".......

Liked Posts:

If I were him, I'd rather be called hot sauce than the other nickname.......Ashton Kutcher

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Korver sucked as a Bull, never understood what the fuss was about. Same deal with Dunleavy... hits a couple jumpshots and the announcers act like he's Pistol Pete or some shit.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Korver sucked as a Bull, never understood what the fuss was about. Same deal with Dunleavy... hits a couple jumpshots and the announcers act like he's Pistol Pete or some shit.

Exactly. :clap: