Kyle Long needs to sit out the rest of the year--- Video Proof

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Lol wtf.
I wonder how much he got paid for that play there.

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love how he just lays there. He looks like a turtle stuck on it's back on the ground. If it wasn't for other players running into him at the end and rolling him over, he would probably still be laying there right now.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Last year i asked should we keep kyle on the bench after he got injured because i thought it would fuck up the ol chemistry. I was berated for it. Now i will say

# Calleditbitches

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
He's done. Dude looks slow and weak.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I saw a video on game break down from Monday, some YouTube user, where he pointed out the mistakes Mitch made, but it was a lot more how bad the O-Line was, mostly Long. I had no idea Kyle was this damn bad. Seemed like every 2-3 snaps, Kyle was being run backwards right into Mitch.

I know everyone here wants to hang Mitch, but maybe the offense isn't clicking cause Long is so damn awful this year. I think many believe this will be his last year as a Bear, but maybe the time to bench him is now?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Kyle Long has been done for a few years now ever since they moved him to tackle and he got injured.

I appreciate everything Kyle Long has given this team but the injuries have taken a huge toll.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I saw a video on game break down from Monday, some YouTube user, where he pointed out the mistakes Mitch made, but it was a lot more how bad the O-Line was, mostly Long. I had no idea Kyle was this damn bad. Seemed like every 2-3 snaps, Kyle was being run backwards right into Mitch.

I know everyone here wants to hang Mitch, but maybe the offense isn't clicking cause Long is so damn awful this year. I think many believe this will be his last year as a Bear, but maybe the time to bench him is now?

The whole offensive line has been.....offensive. Leno is getting pancaked by linebackers and safeties on the regular, Daniels and Whitehair are getting abused by stunts.

Its just not good anyway you put it. Yea mitch has been shit, but no QB in the nfl will play well if they don't have protection up front.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
What's really sad is that one of his better blocks this season.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
The whole offensive line has been.....offensive. Leno is getting pancaked by linebackers and safeties on the regular, Daniels and Whitehair are getting abused by stunts.

Its just not good anyway you put it. Yea mitch has been shit, but no QB in the nfl will play well if they don't have protection up front.

I think Daniels and Whitehair will be fine, especially as Daniels gains more experience. The rest, I'm a little worried.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
It looked funny because he lost his balance after he made contact with his left shoulder with another player. Given that, he did look slow pulling.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Last year i asked should we keep kyle on the bench after he got injured because i thought it would fuck up the ol chemistry. I was berated for it. Now i will say

# Calleditbitches
I've been telling CCS about how much of a useless shitdick Long is for forever.

#calledit first bitch

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Somehow Massie became our best OL... not good.

I'm not so sure about that. Whitehair was a legit pro bowl center but he has had some struggles at guard. Massie has improved every year with the Bears so I guess he is the most consistent and with the better trajectory.