2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
His Dad Howie at whatever age he is now can make big plays if Kyle tried to block him.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I'm not so sure about that. Whitehair was a legit pro bowl center but he has had some struggles at guard. Massie has improved every year with the Bears so I guess he is the most consistent and with the better trajectory.
I'm talking about currently. As in how each OL is playing today in their current positions.

Yes, Whitehair is good, but he's not playing like it. Right now, Massie is the least concerning OL.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I've been telling CCS about how much of a useless shitdick Long is for forever.

#calledit first bitch

Not true if he was playing well when you first #calledit. It can't be a #calledit if you #callit every year and then it finally comes to fruition five years into #failedcalledits.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
everyone on the oline has been struggling...maybe it's the OL coach

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I felt bad for Long after watching the Washington tape again.

He is done.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm in tears lmfao....dude is a fucking waste at this point...move on Bears, please.

I can see oline meetings....okay guys u all have been messing up, now let's look at Longs plays

Last edited:

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not true if he was playing well when you first #calledit. It can't be a #calledit if you #callit every year and then it finally comes to fruition five years into #failedcalledits.
I actually #calledit the year they tried to transition him to OT and he failed miserably at it. Can you point to which year (during or post transition year) was a 'good year' for Long?

It was apparent (again, before the injuries started piling up at a near record pace) that he wasn't as athletic or good as his consensus profile made him out to be, a consensus that was largely based on the fact he was a media darling and had his father's name. He wasn't ever actually that good to begin with, and was never worth the OT money he received at that time... Not to play RG. That's the obvious "fill it with whoever" OL spot on the majority of teams, for good reason.

There's a 100% chance the bears are better with Long on the bench in 2019, and it's not because Larson is any good, and it's not because of anything new we've learned from Long this season or the last 4 seasons.

Last edited:

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
His Dad Howie at whatever age he is now can make big plays if Kyle tried to block him.
First thing you've ever typed here that reads like it was composed by someone with a fully functioning brain, and it still was grammatically incorrect.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Would rather see Sowell on a chipotle binge in place of Long.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
At this point, if someone tried to sign Mustipher to their active roster, the Bears probably block it with their own roster move. Nagy better be ready to just pull Kyle if he continues to play like that. My prediction is that he's fired up this game, wears down as the game goes on and either gets a penalty for becoming angry or gets a minor ding.

If I'm the Vikings, I load his side on the rush and protect the opposite flat. Force Mitch to play 1/2 the field into strong coverages as he runs out of field or throw across his body/momentum. Bad enough that Leno has been pretty bad but a quick rush over Kyle really makes the O have to speed it up and kills any timing.

If Kyle starts anywhere near as bad as last week again, he needs to get pulled ASAP. Honestly, after last week, he should just be watching from the pine. I've been critical of Nagy's play calling this year and for good reason early but really, nothing can work when your OL is playing like that.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Seems high. ?

Across all OL with at least 150 snaps or so, he ranks 141 out of 143. He is really bad at his job right now.

At this point, you or I can go out there and throw ourselves at the DTs legs and probabky come away with a better rating than Long.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Across all OL with at least 150 snaps or so, he ranks 141 out of 143. He is really bad at his job right now.

At this point, you or I can go out there and throw ourselves at the DTs legs and probabky come away with a better rating than Long.

Who are 142 and 143?