Kyle Long shares sublime Jay Cutler hog hunting story while playing Fortnite

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Humanity.

I love the justifications for blowing off their legs and listening to them scream.

While I might propose if a team of rangers can't devise a way to kill them more humanely in mass, with less damage to crops, then we have some fairly stupid ecologists in ranger school...but you know...120 helicopter businesses flying through the night shooting everything that moves with tracer bullets...cuz we bad ass monkeys with technologies baby.

My point is that in 3 years or even now you could build a drone to do the same thing far more accurately, 24/7, that never sleeps, never misses the heart, burns way way less fossil fuels without human lives at risk.

But then again I understand we all watched Predator as children and have a little Jesse Ventura in us.

That day we trust drones to kill things in the night probably isn't here, but my point is don't tell me you are vigilante heroes saving the ecosystem, because then someone smart will devise a better tactic and you are done.

I want to hear the truth. I am a bloodthirsty monkey that loves to blow shit up and listen to it scream, squeeel, and watch its family scatter into the night with the fear of god in it. Me...god...fear...hell yeah...look at am bleed!! did you see that one skip!! hahahaha...

I get it...I just have a vision for humanity where we become better than this. The path to treating each other better than this starts with compassion for lesser forms. Taking responsibility for our ecological control, and finding creative ways to monetize successful solutions to middle men and the little guy.

Be well, sociopathic snowflake.

giphy.gif

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Humanity.

I love the justifications for blowing off their legs and listening to them scream.

While I might propose if a team of rangers can't devise a way to kill them more humanely in mass, with less damage to crops, then we have some fairly stupid ecologists in ranger school...but you know...120 helicopter businesses flying through the night shooting everything that moves with tracer bullets...cuz we bad ass monkeys with technologies baby.

My point is that in 3 years or even now you could build a drone to do the same thing far more accurately, 24/7, that never sleeps, never misses the heart, burns way way less fossil fuels without human lives at risk.

But then again I understand we all watched Predator as children and have a little Jesse Ventura in us.

That day we trust drones to kill things in the night probably isn't here, but my point is don't tell me you are vigilante heroes saving the ecosystem, because then someone smart will devise a better tactic and you are done.

I want to hear the truth. I am a bloodthirsty monkey that loves to blow shit up and listen to it scream, squeeel, and watch its family scatter into the night with the fear of god in it. Me...god...fear...hell yeah...look at am bleed!! did you see that one skip!! hahahaha...

I get it...I just have a vision for humanity where we become better than this. The path to treating each other better than this starts with compassion for lesser forms. Taking responsibility for our ecological control, and finding creative ways to monetize successful solutions to middle men and the little guy.

Be well, sociopathic snowflake.

How do you feel about rats? They are much smaller but pose a similar problem with their over population.

Ya know humans are over populating the earth as well.

Maybe we dress and pigs and mow each other down?

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
fuck i wish i had some feral hogs around here, im tired of shooting squirrels,chipmunks and ground hogs.

And i know im a better shot than cutler.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
No offense to anyone.....but why is Jay Cutler relevant?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
fuck i wish i had some feral hogs around here, im tired of shooting squirrels,chipmunks and ground hogs.

And i know im a better shot than cutler.
Not sure what region you live in, but if left unchecked, feral hogs are going national.

Imagine your child playing outside and getting eaten by a wild pig.

If only there were one big petting zoo to keep them all.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
I'm confused, A-R means Assault Rifle, right?
No..

Armalite Rifle

1 pull,1 shot

Not automatic

Shoots .223/5.56

Uppers can be changed to fire different calibers..

I carried an M4 in Iraq which "looks" similar but different in many ways.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Did Kyle chime in on cutler lack of accuracy when the diabetes kicked in?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
No..

Armalite Rifle

1 pull,1 shot

Not automatic

Shoots .223/5.56

Uppers can be changed to fire different calibers..

I carried an M4 in Iraq which "looks" similar but different in many ways.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Someone needed to get this clarified for Gus.

Thanks, Hans

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure what region you live in, but if left unchecked, feral hogs are going national.

Imagine your child playing outside and getting eaten by a wild pig.

If only there were one big petting zoo to keep them all.

I know exactly what you're saying. I do have black bear on my property close to the house. Actually about 2-3 months ago the wife, kids and I were out in the back and my dog took off, i looked to see the direction he was running and he chased a bear cub up a tree. Got the kids in the house, didnt know where mama bear was. When im out far from the house most times im carrying .

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I know exactly what you're saying. I do have black bear on my property close to the house. Actually about 2-3 months ago the wife, kids and I were out in the back and my dog took off, i looked to see the direction he was running and he chased a bear cub up a tree. Got the kids in the house, didnt know where mama bear was. When im out far from the house most times im carrying .

Sounds like you have some great property.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How do you feel about rats? They are much smaller but pose a similar problem with their over population.

Ya know humans are over populating the earth as well.

Maybe we dress and pigs and mow each other down?

pretty sure we do that dressed in uniforms instead bruh and have since the dawn of man and will continue to do so until enough people evolve to help humanity transition safely to earth symbiance with the help of technology and supermachines that can create negative emissions scenarios, start cleaning this place up and supporting a happy enough lifestyle for all humans so they put their guns down and enjoy.

Humane? Necessary?

Just tell the truth...they like to blow shit up...I am trying to help them...if their reasoning is a public service for a treacherous growing problem, then they are only heroes who get to blow shit up until someone smarter fixes the problem a more humane way.

If they maintain that its their right to be badass techno hunters exercising their right to blow shit up on the plains...its at least truthful and can't be simply replaced by a better method overnight by the snowflakes.

[video=youtube;vAfJG1PMjbY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY&t=232s[/video]

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
pretty sure we do that dressed in uniforms instead bruh and have since the dawn of man and will continue to do so until enough people evolve to help humanity transition safely to earth symbiance with the help of technology and supermachines that can create negative emissions scenarios, start cleaning this place up and supporting a happy enough lifestyle for all humans so they put their guns down and enjoy.

Humane? Necessary?

Just tell the truth...they like to blow shit up...I am trying to help them...if their reasoning is a public service for a treacherous growing problem, then they are only heroes who get to blow shit up until someone smarter fixes the problem a more humane way.

If they maintain that its their right to be badass techno hunters exercising their right to blow shit up on the plains...its at least truthful and can't be simply replaced by a better method overnight by the snowflakes.

[video=youtube;vAfJG1PMjbY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY&t=232s[/video]

You seem like a good person. I can gather all that from your previous 2 posts.

My problem with your thoughts are that it is idealistic. I believe the 3 major monotheistic religions preach that we are all not perfect as you would like.

So when a drone blows up a middle eastern family eating their supper and the lone survivor serves a terrorist cell and kills my boy who serves and I in turn repeat the cycle preaching my patriotic nationalist agenda, the world doesnt get better....
I get that.
I think I went much deeper than a couple of guyings having a good time eradicating a tremendous problem down south.

Again, what are your thoughts on rats? Collect them all and have a petting zoo?

We arent perfect. You cant talk a bout someone else's lawn until yours is tended to.

I mean this with no disrespect. I like your thoughts. I just truly believe we won't attain spiritual oneness like Ace Ventura did.