Kyle Long spotted wearing Eagles hat

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
nah.. i be tried to fuck me milf teach n was be kicked out of uni.. so fuck da system eh..english comp willz neva be da samez.. true story..

Me nos bee s uoos

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
I have Kyle Long exhaustion to be honest. He's always running around like he's the face of the franchise yet (partly not his fault due to injuries) he hasn't done shit in years. I question, to a degree, where his heart is.

AussieBear

Me nos bee s uoos

but if you be says..

me know bee leaves uuus.. u aint gotta.

butts there was be an investigation ands everthangs.. i denied her involvement and took 100% heat.. this was be me 3rd time dropout so i be didnt careds. well technically 2 time dropout and expelled.. well was expelled da second time toos.. i got issues mane.. so 1 timez dropout.. 2 time expelled..

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I have Kyle Long exhaustion to be honest. He's always running around like he's the face of the franchise yet (partly not his fault due to injuries) he hasn't done shit in years. I question, to a degree, where his heart is.

Huh? He came in and absolutely dominated in a few games this year. Most notably Steelers and Ravens. That was the best oline performance I’ve seen by the Bears in a loooong and he had a lot to do with it. Injuries piled up though. He needs to get fixed.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

That's OK.... we've asked where your brane is for years now.