Kyle Long thinks Pace is an idiot

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kyle Overrated Long is a dipshit too. So they should be pals.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Some of you need to watch blazing saddles it seems

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Is this the same Kyle Long that idiotically decided to play with a broke ass shoulder, that led him to not being able to defend himself on the field which ended up with him getting shrimpy leg disease and having 3 surgeries in one off season because he was too dumb to get himself right in the first place?

bareness

Liked Posts:
so guy speaks truth and you twist it to be that he is bitter? “Speaking the plain truth is getting pretty dull around here.”
The truth has nothing to do with taking a shot at your old organization which is about his third time saying something negative about the Bears. Pace maybe an idiot but Long has repeatedly said something negative about the Bears

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
You missed the point. Not surprising. The Bears were 8-8 with trashcan QBs. They have a better overall team than Houston. Houston probably goes 1-15 last year without him.
sorry watson won't ever win a superbowl. @ me in 10-15 years.

coolio

Liked Posts:
Isn’t he a Mitch Truther? How did that change?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I don't know if Kyle is bitter or not, and frankly, I don't care. Ryan Pace had a 2/3 shot of drafting a HoF QB at #3. Instead, he traded up one spot and drafts a backup QB, losing more capital in the process.

Not even talking to Watson or bringing him in for a workout? Inexcusable. How the hell does that even happen? It's fucken mind boggling. Ryan Pace played everything exactly right up until that point. He was brought in and he started to trade away the vets, not commit long term money, and started to build through the draft. He ended up in a literal PERFECT and probable unprecedented position to be in the #3 spot, with TWO franchise QBs for the taking, and he straight shits the bed....while his friends and family are all watching and immediately upload a video to social media. It's that bad of a bed crapper. The lowest of the low.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't know if Kyle is bitter or not, and frankly, I don't care. Ryan Pace had a 2/3 shot of drafting a HoF QB at #3. Instead, he traded up one spot and drafts a backup QB, losing more capital in the process.

Not even talking to Watson or bringing him in for a workout? Inexcusable. How the hell does that even happen? It's fucken mind boggling. Ryan Pace played everything exactly right up until that point. He was brought in and he started to trade away the vets, not commit long term money, and started to build through the draft. He ended up in a literal PERFECT and probable unprecedented position to be in the #3 spot, with TWO franchise QBs for the taking, and he straight shits the bed....while his friends and family are all watching and immediately upload a video to social media. It's that bad of a bed crapper. The lowest of the low.

Here is another dick ripping fact:

One of those picks turned out to Kamara

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
I agree with Long. Pace missing on QB it's story in its self, but how he got there. Trubisky was a backup for most of his college carrier, Watson on other hand played college football at Clemson( one of the better programs in the nation), where he led the team to a national championship win in 2016. Then to multiply the blunder, Pace give multiple picks to SF. He definitely earned that label 'idiot'.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Kyle Long is such a whiny little b****!!! He can't shut up about Pace and the management of the organization. He is so bitter!!

Truth is Pace did him a real solid by allowing him to respectfully "retire." I think its clear what the real situation was. Long was coming off an injured season and was playing horrendously the following year. This staff gave him every opportunity to come back, but it was obvious something wasn't right. He looked outright confused on tape, continously whiffinh and missing his assignment. He wasn't even a speed bump for defenders. Je would just go the wrong direction and stuff.

I'm tired of listening to his BS and for the media to give him air time. He is speaking out of hatred for management and is clearly motivated to be negative.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
sorry watson won't ever win a superbowl. @ me in 10-15 years.
giphy-downsized.gif

sorry man, couldn't resist..lmao.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this the same Kyle Long that idiotically decided to play with a broke ass shoulder, that led him to not being able to defend himself on the field which ended up with him getting shrimpy leg disease and having 3 surgeries in one off season because he was too dumb to get himself right in the first place?

Ryan Pace asked him to play through the injury. That’s specifically why he gave Long the contract extension, which was finalized only a couple of weeks after he tore the labrum.

And that’s also probably why Ryan Pace didn’t cut him when he should have a season sooner. Long even somewhat eluded to this when he commented that any team other than the Bears would have cut him a year before the Bears did.

The_Shadow

Simply a Bears fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
But by speaking it in such an hostile manner, the truth gets mixed with his obvious hatred and waters down the impact. Just say, " The failure to take an honest look at Deshawn Watson was an inexcusable mistake by a GM. One that more often than not would result in the justifiable loss of ones job." That Pace is an idiot is implied, and he doesn't look like he's acting as a bitter bitch.
Way too many big words for Kyle. I do not think Kyle could ever be that eloquent. "Pace is an Idiot!" Is more on his level.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Did you know that some people consider Kyle Long an "all-time great"?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Wow, this is some Breaking News. Pace passed on Watson in 2017, and someone thinks that was a mistake.