1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
xpiCsPn.gif

VsZ5qOA.gif

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
And those people are morons because Jay did play with a torn knee and he played like shit. Which is why he didn't keep playing.

Shoulder labrum is a completely different tissue from an MCL, and I do agree I don’t want my franchise (lol) QB playing with a torn MCL

No need for the internet gurus to come out saying absolute horse shit that long’s ‘dangling rotator cuff’ led to him needing neck and elbow surgery. Just stop with that shit, it’s indefensible to make such a wrong statement.

Football is a vicious sport. Everyone is out there playing injured, just ask someone who has played it. You can play with a torn labrum. Long tried. To fault him for that is pathetic.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You must be confusing me with Burque. I said no such thing. Merely pointed out the stupidity of the vast majority of the meatheads that were angry about Jay not playing half of that game.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Interesting how you can say you know the injury he had directly resulted in him needing 2 other surgeries considering you don’t know the difference between a rotator cuff tear and a labrum year. People play through labrum tears, it’s not always a big deal. Similar to how some guys will play through MCL tears, it’s not always a problem.

It’s especially dumb if you to say this shit just because you don’t like that he runs his mouth on social media, or because you don’t like his personality. You can dislike a guy all you want, but that doesn’t make his medical decisions poor.

People called jay a pussy for not playing through his MCL tear like other players have been known to do. I’m gonna give credit to Kyle long for trying to play football (what he’s paid to do) because a labrum tear is absolutely by no means a season ending injury.

I'm really proud of you for giving credit to Kyle Long for playing injured and ending up more injured. It shows how special your thought process is.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I'm really proud of you for giving credit to Kyle Long for playing injured and ending up more injured. It shows how special your thought process is.

Look man, you aren’t dumb for not having knowledge of human anatomy. You are definitely being ignorant though.

Jordan Howard played last year with a ‘bum’ shoulder. Maybe he has a torn labrum. He seemed to do okay playing through his injury.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
You must be confusing me with Burque. I said no such thing. Merely pointed out the stupidity of the vast majority of the meatheads that were angry about Jay not playing half of that game.
I'm not a doctor, I don't have to know these things. I do know that going against doctor's orders with a structural issue isn't very smart.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not a doctor, I don't have to know these things. I do know that going against doctor's orders with a structural issue isn't very smart.

still waiting to see this link where he went against doctors orders.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Look man, you aren’t dumb for not having knowledge of human anatomy. You are definitely being ignorant though.

Jordan Howard played last year with a ‘bum’ shoulder. Maybe he has a torn labrum. He seemed to do okay playing through his injury.
You do know that Jordan Howard and Kyle Long aren't paying the same position right?

One of them is trying to avoid contact and the other is actively trying to use his arms to initiate contact.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
You do know that Jordan Howard and Kyle Long aren't paying the same position right?

One of them is trying to avoid contact and the other is actively trying to use his arms to initiate contact.

Have you ever seen Jordan Howard play the running back position?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Jordan Howard, a power back, is trying to avoid contact...that shit is news to me.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
If Jordan Howard, a power back, is trying to avoid contact...that shit is news to me.
You think he is in anyway trying to have nearly the same amount of contact that Kyle Long is? C'mon man...

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You think he is in anyway trying to have nearly the same amount of contact that Kyle Long is? C'mon man...

1eeklx.jpg

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You mean like i said earlier, how the doctors said it was up to him and it wouldn't make it any worse. It all depended on his pain tolerance