Kyle Singler wins the Oscar!

chs234

Liked Posts:
They also had Scheyer to rely on..

This Duke team has more weapons then last season's team. The 2010 National Championship squad had 3 guys who could score 20 on any given night, we now have 4 guys who can do that without Kyrie, and 5 with him.

Crusader

Liked Posts:
Then get used to every season being "weak" until the one and done rule is eliminated. It's also a shame that Illinois still can barely crack the top 25 in what you call a "weak" year.

Why do you always have to bring my team into it? I know Illinois isn't top in the league. I gave props to Duke, it's still hard to win no matter the state of college basketball.

Wait...are you a preteen with nothing better to do right now? Because that's the way your posts make you look.

chs234

Liked Posts:
Why do you always have to bring my team into it? I gave props to Duke, it's still hard to win no matter the state of college basketball.

Wait...are you a preteen with nothing better to do right now? Because that's the way your posts make you look.

How do my posts look like that? College Basketball is not weak at all given the circumstances. NCAAB is getting bit in the ass by the one and done rule, it isn't weak when you consider the situation it is in with this one and done crap. Until the rule changes, the talent level will be considerably spread out.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
college basketball is seriously weak right now...if you can't see that...then i don't know what to tell you..

chs234

Liked Posts:
college basketball is seriously weak right now...if you can't see that...then i don't know what to tell you..

because of the one and done rule. it isn't just weak for no apparent reason, the one and done rule is causing it. but the same rules apply to everyone, so it is a level playing field. It isn't like Duke dominated a weak field season of college basketball. If we had dominated a weak field, then you could say well that team played in a terrible year, which is why they were so good. No one last season dominated, and no one will this season either.

It isn't that there is a lack of talent, it is that the talent is so spread out now. The one and done rule SHOULD be hurting the traditionally top teams, but Kansas and Duke have a much better recruiting strategy in terms of dealing with it then other teams to. You could also throw OSU in there. Kentucky's strategy only works because they get like 5 one and dones a season...

Last edited: