Kyle Trask

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
How is Trask's bubble screen game?

On a serious note, I finally got the chance to watch him shred the Georgia defense yesterday and I came away very impressed. Kid has a rocket arm, he actually seems to understand how to manipulate safeties with his eyes, and for a 6'5" 240lber he's actually not as statuesque as a Nick Foles. Honestly I seen quite a bit of Roethlisberger in his game yesterday.

Even though the O-line is complete shit, if Trask continues to dominate this season I would take no issue with using a mid-first on the kid. However if I'm the Bears, the only way I'm using a 1st round pick on a QB is if Pace and Nagy are gone.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm going to take a line from my wife when she talks about her boyfriends-in regards to QB's and apply it here: "no more white guys please"

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
You don't need to fix the OL before you get a QB. The Bengals OL is worse than the Bears, yet Joe Burrow is going to break the rookie passing record and their offense scores way more than the Bears. Deshaun Watson has literally never had a good OL. There's several other examples. But QB is way more important than OL. And scheme is also more important. Get the ball out quick to your playmakers to protect your QB if the OL can't do it. But don't lose the QB because your OL isn't where it needs to be, especially since this OL is going to take more than a one offseason fix.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I'm going to take a line from my wife when she talks about her boyfriends-in regards to QB's and apply it here: "no more white guys please"

I kinda get the humor but.....
I think it's more about a leader, mobile Qb, who can make plays in or outta the pocket. Not race.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
You don't need to fix the OL before you get a QB. The Bengals OL is worse than the Bears, yet Joe Burrow is going to break the rookie passing record and their offense scores way more than the Bears. Deshaun Watson has literally never had a good OL. There's several other examples. But QB is way more important than OL. And scheme is also more important. Get the ball out quick to your playmakers to protect your QB if the OL can't do it. But don't lose the QB because your OL isn't where it needs to be, especially since this OL is going to take more than a one offseason fix.

All good points. In addition, the common denominator is Joe Burrow & Deshaun Watson can escape a collapsing pocket and make plays on the move.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Trask 5.08 in the 40. He'd get caught behind the LOS by a avg. D lineman. He's not a fit for our OL.

Fake news Racist. WQBM White QB's Matter
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 235
Prim. Position: QB
Sec. Position: LS
40 Yard Dash 4.81
5-10-5 Shuttle 4.3
Bench Press 265
Squat 365
Vertical 28.5

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Bears defense should not allow Nagy or the offense on the plane ride home.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
The Bears need to draft two QBs in the draft, first and second rd. Fuck this shit that they currently have. First thing first is firing everyone.