Kyler Murray hurt

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I think Kyle Murray is more important to his team than Jared Goff for this game..

The Rams have a good coach whose scheme is bigger than only one player. Kliff Kingsbury, to me seems like a sham. I dont watch the Cardinals much, but I get a feeling Murray bails him out on alot of WTF plays. Murray was 3/4 on 4th down tries while on his side of the field yesterday. The successful tries were him basically bailing on the play and running for a 1st.

Also, the Rams have the 4th ranked run defense. Considering they won't have the mobile Murray running around it makes the job that much easier. Cardinals have a middle to bottom half of the league run defense.

mecha

Liked Posts:
remember when CCS was all in on "fuck off for Goff" ?

I remember.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I would wish Rodgers had gotten the KC situation that Mahomes got.

But thanks for admitting Rodgers and Mahomes > Bears entire modern history.
Why wouldn’t I admit that? The Bears haven’t been a good organization lately. At least we’re not wasting a a HOF QB.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Giving up 23 points to the Jets and losing. Your right, that’s excellent defense
They gave up under 300 yards. Under 200 yards passing and 3 yards per carry. Id say offense didn't hold up their end of the bargain if you look at the numbers.

Also what the rams held the Seahawks to this week was somewhat miraculous considering their offenses dismal performance again.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:

I remember.

60991792.jpg
[/QUOTE]

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
Bears playoff push: Jared Goff, Kyler Murray are uncertain for Week 17

Looks like both backups could be playing. Even if Murray is good to go he's not 100% and hes most dangerous using his legs.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Well, Goff is out. He had surgery, so there’s that. Murray will play but might/will be hampered.
The backup might outperform Goff tbh, no tape on him and apparently he's a solid athlete, might be able to take advantage of those running lanes that Goff can't. A good defensive performance and a fair performance from the backup can net the win for LAR.

Toast88

Liked Posts:

I remember.

As a guy who watches a lot of PAC 12 football because of my Alma mater (Arizona), I tried to warn you guys. There was absolutely nothing special-looking about Goff, Darnold or Rosen. It was painfully obvious.

If Goff better than Trubisky? What does it matter? Neither is an above-average QB.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
As a guy who watches a lot of PAC 12 football because of my Alma mater (Arizona), I tried to warn you guys. There was absolutely nothing special-looking about Goff, Darnold or Rosen. It was painfully obvious.

If Goff better than Trubisky? What does it matter? Neither is an above-average QB.
Rosen always looked to have good ability in the pocket (in college), but I guess not.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't wish harm upon Kyler Murray, but it's not a question of if your running QB gets injured, but when.