D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fits is going to be the Jordan Howard of edge rushers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

Would be pretty crazy if he were. You could get productive backs late in the draft routinely but dominant edge rushers in the 6th? Rarely ever happens. I think hardy was a 5th or 6th round pick. And I’m sure there have been some others but it’s super rare. I’m hoping he could get a couple sacks, stay healthy, and look promising going into year 2.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Would be pretty crazy if he were. You could get productive backs late in the draft routinely but dominant edge rushers in the 6th? Rarely ever happens. I think hardy was a 5th or 6th round pick. And I’m sure there have been some others but it’s super rare. I’m hoping he could get a couple sacks, stay healthy, and look promising going into year 2.

Richard Dent was drafted in the 8th round but it is rare.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a feeling he will spend more time injury list than people will be comfortable with.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

He's going to drop all the balls that hit his hands?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like Fitts as much as the rest of draft class.

We will see how the strategy plays out but this is the highest character draft class on one team I have ever heard of. I would just as quickly hire one of these kids to run a company.

Miller and Kylie are not the World Ambassadors of Smith, Daniels, Iggy, and Belial, they are cockier. But good natured cocky. Fitts reminds me of Fangs a little. He will try and I’m rooting for him.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The difference is Kylie has had the type of injuries Bill Parcels would run from. Soft tissue strains and issue from competition.

Kevin White had two vicious freak breaks and the third is from making strength gains too fast, he tries too hard.

It sounds crazy to some of you but if I had to bet I’d take Kevin White will be fine, and Kylie will end up a medical red shirt at some point and we will be talking about this again next year from a depth stand point after signing an OLB and drafting one.

Yet again, Pace is a year late on the uptake, he can address problems but fails to see the one or two that will sink the season.

I never got the sense Parcells ran from soft tissue.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
6th round pick. You swing for the fences in these spots. Maybe 1 out of 10 becomes even average. The problem Pace has had up until this recent draft is not taking the sure fire talent in the 1st round. Kevin White had 1 season in the NCAA of note. Leonard Floyd was a tweener without a natural position. Even though Trubisky only started 13 games, QB is the only position you can justify swinging for the fences in the 1st round since it can literally change the direction of a franchise for a decade and a half. Smith was the first no-brainer pick for Pace. Maybe he is learning?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't have a problem with the pick, or am complaining.

I like Fitts, alot. I like his value. I'm just stating that the issue is an issue I don't like. He has a red flag for nagging soft tissue injuries repeatedly popping up. Little things keeping him not right.

This is my own issue with contact sports. I don't break, I like the contact, I don't recover. Little nagging injuries, shoulder tweaks, sprains, and pains. Every athtlete deals with it, this sport naturally selects this issue out.

Parcels famously would have zero guys in the training room. He took it too far. If you went in the room, you got cut. haha. Everybody that wanted a paycheck and wanted to be there showed up and dealt with, and he drafted and kept guys that could show up and deal with it. He would never draft Kylie fitts, and 31 other teams decided not to for 6 rounds for that reason alone.

I love the pick. I'm rooting for him, and he is someone to watch when healthy. I think his attitude fits well with the city and he will do well here. A guy like him is good to have at every position, fighting for a spot and keeping compeetition really high, having a great athlete on your team, and every game he can give you is a plus.

I think you have to find a balance of guys like this, and guys like Iggy who will probably play through everything. Just durability hogs that never go out. Hit everything, seem to never be walking wounded.

Hard to believe we keep Fitts, Jones, Irving, and Acho though.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
You seem mad.

Good thing Von Miller established himself as Von Fucking Miller before his arm shrunk to 33 1/2". Am I right?

Jared Allen Arm Length: 32"
Joey Porter Arm Length: 32 3/4"
Trent Cole Arm Length: 32"
Vic Beasley Arm Length: 32 1/2"
Clay Matthews Arm Length: 32 1/4"
Shane Ray Arm Length: 33 1/8"
Danny Trevathan Arm Length: 32 1/2"

I can't help that you are a fucking idiot. I'm just sayin.

#triggered

Yeah but the Matthews number is BEFORE 8 years of HGH. Now his arms are 48 3/8". Please get your facts straight before posting. Thanks.

Newblood

Liked Posts:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t tweet but if I did I would scroll down to Oct.22nd in Kylie Fitts Twitter, there is a tweet about “if I’m in a fight with a bear”...you must retweet this with reply ...”I think we all know if Bruce Lee were still here with us, he would say “no Kylie, you must be the bear”