Langford gone

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like you Novak, you make me laugh but Adipost gotcha here buddy.

Remember last offseason when dabaers70 was fighting tooth and nail for this worthless sack, no matter how many numbers I pointed to? I do. Good times.

Yet another #calledit ... I'll go ahead and add it to my resumé.

Everyone wants to lick the gooch of Howard after his last couple performances, but the roll must be slowed.

He's gotten significant carries against the Lions and Colts... not exactly "world beating" defenses. Langford got most of his carries against Houston and Philly. Those ARE world beating defenses.

I'll tell you this; Langford will be starting when healthy. This board can cry all it wants, but this morning it sounded like when Langford is back, Fox said he'll be back out there.

And Loggains said same thing.

Continue to cry everyone!

This is still 33s team!

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
The Bears are going back to the T formation with 2 TEs and 3 running backs.

Force the other team to go with bigger players and then spread out the TEs and RBs to cause mismatches everywhere.

This isn't as far-fetched and crazy an idea as you'd think. The fact that many defenses have gone with smaller defenders and tweeners since it's a passing league now means that a power team can cause some serious mismatches -- especially if you have "joker" backs that can catch. If we consider that Cohen and Smoke are more like Wing Backs than your traditional Tail Back. A Two TE set with Three backs can quickly be capable of passing.

White can block. He's proved it. Putting him in with a good TE, a FB, and Cohen with Howard and you've got a dangerous PA set up. They have to respect the run, may keep shifting their Monster/Rover/LBSafety/NB, I don't know what to call it, up front into the box and that will open up the passing lanes. I'd like to see some straight power running, especially with our giraffe's strength being to find the kinda open check down pass.

We're going with Bearball. It's up to Glennon to fuck it up.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I like you Novak, you make me laugh but Adipost gotcha here buddy.
Yeah that sorta ...
qlxYwBZ.gif

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The third was a swap for swap on long snappers.

Langford will more than likely clear waivers. Wonder what his next move was. Kid showed promise.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

he did? when? besides that 80+ run after the catch his rookie season

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah that sorta ...
qlxYwBZ.gif

That was literally a copy/paste of a dabears70 or desparado thread, can't remember which.

^^^

You all seriously don't remember the multitudes of arguments I got in with dabaers70 about Langford being a trashboat? Unobservant cucks, the lot of you

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...unning-backs-to-bring-down?highlight=Langford

Read it and weep, morans

#calledit

Edit: and another http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...kfield-competition-is-real?highlight=Langford

I can't find threads not started by me because the search function on chichity is wack, but there is so many more

Here's my favorite...

So, does anyone want to actually dispute this, or nah?

"He's gotten significant carries against the Lions and Colts... not exactly "world beating" defenses. Langford got most of his carries against Houston and Philly. Those ARE world beating defenses."

This is year 2 of Langfords career. He can catch now and has home run speed! Yet you guys are campaigning for the backup! Sad!

EDIT: Thanks for the dislike, nouak, you pussy. I guess your father never taught you to take it like a man.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Antobears

Liked Posts:
Someone get these ccs'ers a rope then.

Everyone knows I have the highest #calledit % in the history of this fine forum.
Your capacity to brazen this onslaught out is damned impressive.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You're capacity to brazen this onslaught out is damned impressive.

Hey, I can only control my own sarcasm detector, not others. It is what it is, these dorkchops need green font for everything.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your capacity to brazen this onslaught out is damned impressive.

Nah man, he's actually falling apart internally. Not sure if this is the first time nouak has been challenged, but he's taking it very poorly, evidenced by the fact that he's disliking me.