Lazor depants Nagy yet again!

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
After steeling Nagy's play sheet and telling him to go sit the fuck down in the corner somewhere, this time it's at the podium. Confidence bordering on some gangsta shit.

Look at this fuck. Cool as cucumber. Swagged back in his chair. No muttering and fumbling of words. Concise, well thought answers with little Coach Speak.

Nagy is looking on from the corner of the room ( remember big dick Bill sent him there) and taking notes but really he just keeps scribbling Why why why over and over. What's the why! Why is Bill better than me at AVERYTHINGG!

Visionman

Liked Posts:
???

that was pure coachspeak. He’s refusing to throw his HC under the bus, and really isn’t giving any definitive answers. He’s following Nagy’s secretive policy to a T.

I guess some just hear what they want to hear..

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
My sources also just informed me. Bill had to give the ol' Nagy family help on a few occasions. Allegedly Nagy is impotent and Bill is the real man of the house but still working on confirmation.

Also worth noting Blue Chew had approached Nagy with a potential sponsorship deal after his first big season but ultimately, they don't dig the visor look and bailed.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Nagy has assembled an ALL STAR HALL OF FAME coaching staff around him . . .what a remarkable job!

Sean Desai = 1st year defensive coordinator, former DB coach <this was no slam dunk>
Bill Lazor = was in street clothes out of the nfl
Chris Tabor = this years special teams > 2018's cast

Liked Posts:
My sources also just informed me. Bill had to give the ol' Nagy family help on a few occasions. Allegedly Nagy is impotent and Bill is the real man of the house but still working on confirmation.

Also worth noting Blue Chew had approached Nagy with a potential sponsorship deal after his first big season but ultimately, they don't dig the visor look and bailed.
Wut

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
People just say this because he’s a new face. People fucking loved Nagy when he first started here.
Nagy makes a good first impression and is a natural Salesman. Being touted as an offensive genius and winning the division helps things too. But Nagy was quickly exposed as being full of shit and looking back on it, we all should have seen right through it. At least bill seems like a genuine guy who doesn’t just love to hear himself talk. He may not be a great OC, but he’s not a bullshit artist and he actually sounds like a coach unlike the visor

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
After steeling Nagy's play sheet and telling him to go sit the fuck down in the corner somewhere, this time it's at the podium. Confidence bordering on some gangsta shit.

Look at this fuck. Cool as cucumber. Swagged back in his chair. No muttering and fumbling of words. Concise, well thought answers with little Coach Speak.

Nagy is looking on from the corner of the room ( remember big dick Bill sent him there) and taking notes but really he just keeps scribbling Why why why over and over. What's the why! Why is Bill better than me at AVERYTHINGG!

Dude, you are trying way too hard. Lazor was putting me to sleep.

He runs a good training wheels offense for Justin to learn the NFL game on.

And that's it

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
“You know for us….what it boiled down to…is that I’m Special person…so kinda just going through that and trying to figure out the why part….hey…do we know why I’m Special person? No…and that’s ok…but for us we kinda figured out that I’m Special person and that’s where we’re at….”

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

This shit had me in tears ?