Lazor depants Nagy yet again!

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Say what you want about Lazor but he’s 1000x more likeable than bitchass Nagy
Until hes head coach and loses a few games. Then its "i always knew he wasnt cut out for the HC job. Hes the worst! JF made him look good"

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After steeling Nagy's play sheet and telling him to go sit the fuck down in the corner somewhere, this time it's at the podium. Confidence bordering on some gangsta shit.

Look at this fuck. Cool as cucumber. Swagged back in his chair. No muttering and fumbling of words. Concise, well thought answers with little Coach Speak.

Nagy is looking on from the corner of the room ( remember big dick Bill sent him there) and taking notes but really he just keeps scribbling Why why why over and over. What's the why! Why is Bill better than me at AVERYTHINGG!

ehen he beats someone besides the Lions or Jags,I'll be impressed

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
It's pretty rididculous how much we crave Lazor calling plays, and how his, at best, mediocre play-calling absolutely puts Nagy to shame.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's pretty rididculous how much we crave Lazor calling plays, and how his, at best, mediocre play-calling absolutely puts Nagy to shame.
Just goes to show how truly atrocious Nagy is. We are basically BEGGING for a mediocre OC to call plays.

But at least he has SOME common sense. Nagy has basically zero common sense. Like he just refuses to do obvious things that even high school OCs do to help their players out, or adjust to the defense. It is literally below high school level playcalling. ?

greg23

Liked Posts:
Under center = 2x the bald guy

Max protection = 4x the bald guy

Play action = 8x the bald guy

Deep in routes = 16x the bald guy

Deep go's = 32x the bald guy

Its not fuking hard

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Bears fan are so deprived of good offense we're hyping up this mediocre guy.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bill Lazor is a combination of Bill Belichick, Bill Walsh, Bill Nye and (Bill) the Conqueror.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Difficult to know how good Lazor is. This is the last offense he was in charge of. They sucked but how could they not.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Difficult to know how good Lazor is. This is the last offense he was in charge of. They sucked but how could they not.
He sounds confident and is well-thought-of around the league, but yes, his offense's performances have always been atrocious. I think the best he's ever had an offense perform was around 14th in the league. His offenses in Miami and Cincinnati were always among the worst 5 offenses in the league.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Wow....

Seems everyone has it in for this fraud. Including Pagano. I thought they were homies...lol...

"All he had to say was :"Hey, Bill did a great job. Fields did a great job. Defense was outstanding, turnovers. End of discussion. My wife always taught me. Less is more. Shut up. You talk too damn much. Leave it at that"... Pagano said in reference to Nagy's postgame comments....

BEARS

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've brought this up before but wasn't a mock press conference part of getting the HC gig? No way Nagy passed that.

Trayhezy

Liked Posts:
He sounds confident and is well-thought-of around the league, but yes, his offense's performances have always been atrocious. I think the best he's ever had an offense perform was around 14th in the league. His offenses in Miami and Cincinnati were always among the worst 5 offenses in the league.

Sir, are you aware of how many puppies we'd be willing to kill to improve to the 14th ranked offense around here?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Wow....

Seems everyone has it in for this fraud. Including Pagano. I thought they were homies...lol...

"All he had to say was :"Hey, Bill did a great job. Fields did a great job. Defense was outstanding, turnovers. End of discussion. My wife always taught me. Less is more. Shut up. You talk too damn much. Leave it at that"... Pagano said in reference to Nagy's postgame comments....

BEARS
That’s pretty damning of Nagy. Pagano spent a lot of time with him and probably has wanted to tell him shut the fuck up for quite some time. The guy just loves to hear himself talk

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I've brought this up before but wasn't a mock press conference part of getting the HC gig? No way Nagy passed that.
100% was a thing. Not sure if the 86'd that or gave Nagy a pass lol.