LBJ's Return To CLE - What TV didnt show!

TheBShue

Liked Posts:
I am assuming some of you are just as disappointed with LeBron going to Miami as I was. So you can imagine how crazy it was when he returned to Cleveland! But I made a short video of that day & in game documenting the experience! Got pretty much everything you couldnt see/hear on TV! All the profane chants, signs and Heat fans getting covered in beer! Note, I was not involved in any of the throwing stuff at fans... would not do that! Let me know what you think! Appreciate all good/bad feedback!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOJVLHe4RkM]YouTube - LeBron's Return To Cleveland (HD) - What you couldn't see/hear on TV![/ame]

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Most youtube vids are cheesy and lame but I actually laughed at a good portion of that stuff. Good post.

TheBShue

Liked Posts:
Appreciate it! BTW, no disrespect to Scottie Pippen! Ha so many people seem confused on why that was a chant... because he was a true #2, implying LeBron will never top Wade in Miami.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
you know, lebron's playing better than wade right now. Scottie appears like a dubious chant. he's also got the ball in his hand more often. Maybe they should be chanting magic?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
hahaha loved it!

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
the Delonte West chant was funny, I hadn't heard that one!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Heat fans are the fn worst. I bet they werent even Heat fans last season.

Taiter

Liked Posts:
I personally, find it lame how people hate on LeBron for making a professional decision to go to Miami. No I do not have all the details that everyone is upset about in Cleveland for. I have always liked LBJ since he entered the NBA (not that I follow it every heart beat). If a player from the team I cheer for opted to leave the team to go to another team for whatever reason it is, let it be. Just my two cents.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Scottie Pippen and Delonte West chants literally made me lol. excellent.

NickOrellana

Liked Posts:
Must have been a one of a kind atmosphere to be a part of.

NickOrellana

Liked Posts:
I personally, find it lame how people hate on LeBron for making a professional decision to go to Miami. No I do not have all the details that everyone is upset about in Cleveland for. I have always liked LBJ since he entered the NBA (not that I follow it every heart beat). If a player from the team I cheer for opted to leave the team to go to another team for whatever reason it is, let it be. Just my two cents.
I feel like most of the fans are over it- with the exception of Cleveland- especially moreso now that the Heat aren't breaking the Bulls' single season win record as Jeff Van Gundy proclaimed. When a team's stud leaves for a "better situation" it doesn't go over well with the fans, obviously. I think Bill Simmons used this example, but it's like when a band goes mainstream; although they did it to better themselves, the true, die-hard fans begin to hate that band. Further, imagine if Rose left the Bulls to play with Amar'e in NY. I understand, it won't happen, but to put it in a hometown's handsight. We would not forgive him, ever, especially with the team we have now. Cleveland has sniffed a championship with LeBron and the Role players and felt with another season with Jamison, Mo-Mo, Hickson, and Varejo the team could have accomplished a few rings.

Taiter

Liked Posts:
I feel like most of the fans are over it- with the exception of Cleveland- especially moreso now that the Heat aren't breaking the Bulls' single season win record as Jeff Van Gundy proclaimed. When a team's stud leaves for a "better situation" it doesn't go over well with the fans, obviously. I think Bill Simmons used this example, but it's like when a band goes mainstream; although they did it to better themselves, the true, die-hard fans begin to hate that band. Further, imagine if Rose left the Bulls to play with Amar'e in NY. I understand, it won't happen, but to put it in a hometown's handsight. We would not forgive him, ever, especially with the team we have now. Cleveland has sniffed a championship with LeBron and the Role players and felt with another season with Jamison, Mo-Mo, Hickson, and Varejo the team could have accomplished a few rings.
That is true, but kind of think some fans in Cleveland went overboard. Although do give them props for being so passionate about their team.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! Fantastic video!! Wow stupid kids wearing heat jerseys

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck Cleveland. I actually rooted for LeBron and the Heat in this game. Those bastards got the ass whopping they deserved for those "SCOTTIE PIPPEN" chants.

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LeBron sucks. He will never win a ring. Leaves Cleveland because he doesn't want to be 31 years old with bad knees and no rings, but that is exactly what will happen in Miami. The 3 stooges aren't that good. I'm going to Bulls-Heat on January 15, I fully expect the Bulls to kick their ass, especially because Boozer will be fully incorporated into the team by then.

TheBShue

Liked Posts:
Appreciate all the feedback! Please note, I was not a beer thrower nor would I ever do that! Just filmed everything going on around the arena! But a lot of people dont understand... that was the worst departure from a team in the history of sports!

You dont say this: "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it."

^ I'm pretty sure that's saying "I won't stop playing for Cleveland until I bring them an NBA Championship."

And not to mention he was born and raised just outside Cleveland, led everyone up to believe he was going to be the savior of the city. He didnt even try recruiting anyone to possibly come to Cleveland and be the Scottie Pippen we needed. And then nationally televised that he was "taking his talents to South Beach." No one has ever done that but him.

I lost all my respect for LeBron as a person but still recognize that he is the best all around basketball player in the league. (or Kobe, whoever you believe) But I am still a die hard Cavs fan whether we suck or are good! That's what being a real fan is about.

But I really do appreciate all the feedback!

On a side note, Derrick Rose is my favorite basketball player, once you get your chemistry figured out with Boozer that team is gonna be ridiculous! I hope you destroy Miami!

WindyCity7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Appreciate all the feedback! Please note, I was not a beer thrower nor would I ever do that! Just filmed everything going on around the arena! But a lot of people dont understand... that was the worst departure from a team in the history of sports!

You dont say this: "I got a goal, and it's a huge goal, and that's to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland," James said. "And I won't stop until I get it."

^ I'm pretty sure that's saying "I won't stop playing for Cleveland until I bring them an NBA Championship."

And not to mention he was born and raised just outside Cleveland, led everyone up to believe he was going to be the savior of the city. He didnt even try recruiting anyone to possibly come to Cleveland and be the Scottie Pippen we needed. And then nationally televised that he was "taking his talents to South Beach." No one has ever done that but him.

I lost all my respect for LeBron as a person but still recognize that he is the best all around basketball player in the league. (or Kobe, whoever you believe) But I am still a die hard Cavs fan whether we suck or are good! That's what being a real fan is about.

But I really do appreciate all the feedback!

On a side note, Derrick Rose is my favorite basketball player, once you get your chemistry figured out with Boozer that team is gonna be ridiculous! I hope you destroy Miami!

we gon stomp yall ass tomorrow :bulls: