LeBron: I'm coming back to Cleveland

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
Lebatard show is in the midst of the most hilarious and entertaining radio I have ever heard.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That's not why he's an idiot.

I know you're talking about the assumption that you guys are "Lebron bandwagon fans", which is obviously wrong. I was more surprised by his unawareness of your name change. It's pretty obvious.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I know you're talking about the assumption that you guys are "Lebron bandwagon fans", which is obviously wrong. I was more surprised by his unawareness of your name change. It's pretty obvious.

True. Many new posters don't have over 8,000 posts and act/post in the same way as CCS veterans.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
[video]https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/BsR3BGCCYAE4Oa-.mp4[/video]

ILNd5pE.gif

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
Hey LeBron, thought ya'll were going to win like 8 championships in South Beach? Ah, you got destroyed in the Finals again.... So now you have to crawl back to Cleveland, eh? LAME! Everything he does is lame. Jumps ship again to a new young and upcoming team...

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad he chose the Cavs, I pretty much knew he would once his agent was going to meet with them. I'm a LeBron fan and there's something so much cooler about bringing a title to Cleveland if he can pull it off than what happened in Miami.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey LeBron, thought ya'll were going to win like 8 championships in South Beach? Ah, you got destroyed in the Finals again.... So now you have to crawl back to Cleveland, eh? LAME! Everything he does is lame. Jumps ship again to a new young and upcoming team...
4 finals appearances and 2 rings, how humiliating that must be. And Cleveland has proved nothing without him and wouldn't be able to pull off all the things they're about to without him. Why try so hard to dislike him?

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Hey LeBron, thought ya'll were going to win like 8 championships in South Beach? Ah, you got destroyed in the Finals again....
Yea...they only won two. He's now 2 - 5 in NBA Final appearances, I believe.

So now you have to crawl back to Cleveland, eh? LAME! Everything he does is lame. Jumps ship again to a new young and upcoming team...
Good observation. The underlined is extremely important & nobody in the media has the balls to point this out.

Basically, he could see a scenario where Kyrie & Wiggins actually become a powerhouse duo that one day leads the Cavs to a title. If that would have happened, it would have destroyed Lebron's legacy, regardless of how many titles he would win in Miami. He would be forever known as the guy that left his hometown team for an easy path to a title with two other franchise players in Miami. Now, he's gonna take all of the credit from Kyrie & Wiggins when he wins with them.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol LeBron could've stayed in the east and knocked the Cavs out every season for the next 10 years...if the Cavs even made the playoffs.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
lol LeBron could've stayed in the east and knocked the Cavs out every season for the next 10 years...if the Cavs even made the playoffs.
Maybe the next 5 years.

Then, after that 5 years when Lebron would be turning 35 years old, Kyrie & Wiggins would be beasting & on their way to Cleveland's first NBA championship. Lebron's legacy would be tarnished the moment they won.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
And with the potential to get Love, it's almost the start of a newer younger super team haha

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yea...they only won two. He's now 2 - 5 in NBA Final appearances, I believe.

Good observation. The underlined is extremely important & nobody in the media has the balls to point this out.

Basically, he could see a scenario where Kyrie & Wiggins actually become a powerhouse duo that one day leads the Cavs to a title. If that would have happened, it would have destroyed Lebron's legacy, regardless of how many titles he would win in Miami. He would be forever known as the guy that left his hometown team for an easy path to a title with two other franchise players in Miami. Now, he's gonna take all of the credit from Kyrie & Wiggins when he wins with them.

I think you're reading way too much into this. Wiggins hasn't even played a game yet.

With that said, I think if Miami threepeats, LeBron is a bit more likely to stay. He always had returning to Cleveland in the back of his mind, but he realizes that Miami is already going downhill. Wade is a shell of his former self and guys like Ray Allen are leaving. That obviously wasn't the ultimate deciding factor, but I think that certainly influenced his decision.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe the next 5 years.

Then, after that 5 years when Lebron would be turning 35 years old, Kyrie & Wiggins would be beasting & on their way to Cleveland's first NBA championship. Lebron's legacy would be tarnished the moment they won.

Again, you're thinking way too much into this. As i much as I love Kyrie, he could fuck up his career by continuously getting injured in 5 years. He has plenty of work to do before he would be good enough to lead a team to a title. And honestly, Wiggins is going to be a damn good pro, but how good are we talking here? I can't say we know right now honestly.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Lebron made a good move going back home. And haters still gonna hate. Pointing out that he is 2 for 5 in the Finals is supposed to tarnish his legacy? "He went back because he's scared"....how dumb is that. Wiggins is unproven and Kyrie can't stay healthy. But Lebron is scared of them? Lol...he is still one of the greatest of all time.

But I can't point out that the Chicago Bulls' franchise player refused to play when physically healthy? GTFOH!

You know you are a hater when your posts are even dumber after Lebron makes the right move.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lebatard show is in the midst of the most hilarious and entertaining radio I have ever heard.

Its not as bad as i thought it would be. It seemed much worse in 2011 when it looked like they were gonna go 2 years in a row without winning a championship and everyone was ready to blow up the team.