Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
lebron-james-chicago-bulls-jersey.png

This is what he would look like in a Chicago Bulls jersey.

Looks like a good fit to me. <3 <3 <3 <3

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Flip Murray dislikes this photo.

Da Bulls' Eye

Liked Posts:
I might have to steal that pic for a future blog entry...

But you can't forget about the Bulls no-headband policy...which means the picture isn't totally accurate..haha

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I am pretty sure they would adjust it should LeBrizzle request ;)

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That's hot. Now can we get a pick of Wade and Bosh with Bulls jerseys too?

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
Can you imagine Paxson hanging on to the no headband policy becoming a deal breaker? Could you imagine Paxson putting his foot down on Lebron James?

Isnt there some kind of silly story behind it anyway?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If LeBron wants to wear a headband, Pax will make one for him himself. There's teams(NYK,LAC) willing to let him pick a damn coach. If you deny James a headband, you should be fired and thrown out of the world of basketball.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
LOVE it. It's my new wallpaper on my computer.

NextLevelChicago

Liked Posts:
Its beautiful!!! HAHA Now make it happen.. And maybe we can wear some retros with Lebron playing

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well this just adds more fuel to the fire...
CHICAGO -- Sonny Vaccaro once brought LeBron James to Chicago to play in a high school charity basketball tournament at the United Center, and Vaccaro believes James could return to Chicago this summer and call the UC home.

Vaccarro, long known as the most powerful man in amateur basketball and the godfather of lucrative shoe contracts before he retired, said Thursday he believes the Chicago Bulls have a chance to land James, as well as coach John Calipari.

"I think there is a shot. Legitimate? Sure," Vaccaro said on "The Waddle & Silvy Show" on ESPN 1000. "I think that all people would be very interested.

"The scenario has now been discussed, even though people deny everything. This could happen."

Vaccaro said he considers James to be a friend, and Vaccaro believes James will leave the Cleveland Cavaliers to have a better shot at a championship.

"If he chooses to leave, and I believe he will, he has the pick of the litter of where he can go," said Vaccarro, who touted the Bulls and Los Angeles Clippers as having top, young talent. "In my opinion, the Bulls are the perfect fit."

Vaccaro believes there's one scenario that could lure Calipari from Kentucky.

"If it happens, it will be because of the ultimate quest," Vaccaro said. "What is the ultimate quest? To be a professional champion. And the only blight on the basketball court on John's resume is the failure with the Nets.

"This would be the only scenario in my mind -- I can't speak for John in an official capacity - that he would leave for. And it would also be tangible because of LeBron."

Vaccaro said James and Calipari are very close.

"There's a very close, wonderful relationship there, and the seeds have been sown over a period of time now," he said. "And it has nothing to do with anyone thinking they're going to either Chicago or the Knicks or John Calipari going back to the pros. It's a friendship."

Calipari, who coached Bulls star Derrick Rose at Memphis, raised eyebrows on Tuesday night by making an appearance in Cleveland, where James and the rest of the Cavaliers lost to the Boston Celtics in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference semifinals.
Sonny Vaccaro said LeBron James will leave the Cleveland Cavaliers - ESPN Chicago

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
that first pic of lebron is sexy.