Lebron James To The Miami Heat (Joins Wade/Bosh)

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Me likey, it will never get old. I do fear how much more ferocious this criticism will make them next year.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just wanted to add this one that I just saw today. Don't think Bookie posted this one yet.

(It's never too late for some new Lebron bashing pics, right?)

epicphotos4361.jpg

Ahahahahaha! That's the first I've seen that one---good work phranchk.

Please, Heat Stroke and/or LBJ bashing can NEVER get old. Like bitchiness, sports pettiness never goes out of fashion, becoming passé. Perish the thought.

Case in point---it's been over a month since the Mavs laid the Finals bitchslap down and yet we are all STILL finding fresh ammo. Like so from Someecards.com. . .

a3nhgo.png

b4dhd5.png

avmng2.png

<

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
YESSSSSS!!!

This thread and my HATERATION will live on another day! Thank fucking God considering I have been saving some sweetass mockery jpegs since the end of summer with the fear they might never get to be used.
<

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="13482" data-time="1278644618">
<div>

But yah won't surprise me to see Miami win multiple championships. I just won't be watching the games will have to see the hilites on TSN or Sportsnet lol.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!</p>

</p>

I said this years ago after Miami signed James in that stupid media fiasco and you ALL jumped on me saying the Heat wouldn't do shit and blah blah blah.</p>

</p>

Yah I remember this shit jerks. Now everyone pucker up and kiss my non basketball watching ass. Stupid fucking sport but common sense on this one years ago said the Heat would win multiple championships and they will probably win this year again.</p>

</p>

</p>

ASSHOLES!!! Took me over  3 years to bump this shit. I was waiting real good.</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I fucking hope you choke on your tongue and die in your sleep tonight.</p>

</p>

With much love,</p>

</p>

Stu</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
1. He still has to beat the spurs this year. 2. No one said he wasn't going to win shit. As a matter of fact it was the exact opposite which is why it was such a fuss. What people were disputing was that he would will as many as he said and it's obvious he's going to be lucky to get 3 let alone 7</p>

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
lololololololo</p>

</p>

free agent time for king james</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This really surprises no one. He could be opting out to restructure his current deal with Miami. No big deal.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe he just likes having press conferences?</p>

JOVE23

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Grimzus" data-cid="232753" data-time="1403621945">
<div>

This really surprises no one. He could be opting out to restructure his current deal with Miami. No big deal.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

i demand decision 2: the decisioning</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="the hanadian dreamzues" data-cid="231399" data-time="1401596543">
<div>

SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!</p>

</p>

I said this years ago after Miami signed James in that stupid media fiasco and you ALL jumped on me saying the Heat wouldn't do shit and blah blah blah.</p>

</p>

Yah I remember this shit jerks. Now everyone pucker up and kiss my non basketball watching ass. Stupid fucking sport but common sense on this one years ago said the Heat would win multiple championships and they will probably win this year again.</p>

</p>

</p>

ASSHOLES!!! Took me over  3 years to bump this shit. I was waiting real good.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

Newsflash. Lebron lost as many as he won.</p>