Leonard Floyd Compared to Jason Taylor

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
White or black, I like a LB that can sack.

tumblr_mt0rcst2mn1sdkd1uo1_500.gif

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where the fuck did he bring racism into his comment? Your the only one that mentioned race.

this one stretches beyond the single thread border

i compared 2 football players and it just so happens i think the guy who played at my favorite college teams gonna be the better pro now im a racist?

AussieBear

i compared 2 football players and it just so happens i think the guy who played at my favorite college teams gonna be the better pro now im a racist?

well you do have a history of being a subconscious and subliminal racist... no one buys the wvu connection..

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
well you do have a history of being a subconscious and subliminal racist... no one buys the wvu connection..

dammit i didn't notice that

ill work on it

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
no he won't be like him because we traded Marshall, didn't re-sign Forte and cut Slauson. Oh and we still have Jay so Floyd won't be a success.

Its getting to be a bit much guy.

People are allowed to take issue with some of the move Pace has made. Stop being a dick, acting like disagreeing with a move or two is not allowed. You don't have to like every move Pace has made to think he has done a good job overall. This board doesn't need a gestapo.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

People are allowed to take issue with some of the move Pace has made. Stop being a dick, acting like disagreeing with a move or two is not allowed. You don't have to like every move Pace has made to think he has done a good job overall. This board doesn't need a gestapo.

:hitler:

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

that one sarcastic post is a bit much.......the Special person shit coming out of a few people was a bit much.....I question the Slauson move, but I'm not ready to fire Pace and Fox because of it.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
maybe if you showed a lil more of this

tumblr_mm3qe4F2qO1s5cy5do1_400.gif

whip.gif

and less violence and negativity towards da blacks....

lol i am not violent towards anyone and i might be the most positive fucker around these parts

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
no he won't be like him because we traded Marshall, didn't re-sign Forte and cut Slauson. Oh and we still have Jay so Floyd won't be a success.

Post of the off season.