Leonard Floyd vs. the Packers

10veitout

Liked Posts:
So now, not only did HeHateMe openly concede that he threatened people familys, but now, Grimson is threatening me IRL too! What is wrong with you fucking lunatics????

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Noone did that because those screenshots dont exist.

If someone did that last time I was here, wouldnt you have a pretty easy time retrieving and posting then for all to see? But yet, you can't do that?

Because it was you who did that. That's why you openly conceded that it was you who did that by not posting the screenshots that you said you had.

Stop threatening people's familys you fucking disturbed lunatic.

Deflection and gibberish. Just like last time, and the time before that. It isnt even clever, especially since most people here remember.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Deflection and gibberish. Just like last time, and the time before that. It isnt even clever, especially since most people here remember.
Why are you still arguing when you already conceded that it was you who threatened ppls familys?

You just said that you had screenshots, and then said that other people posted then last I was here. If that's true, it should be very easy to post them, so post them.

If you cant do that, then you hereby concede that I never did that, and that it was you who threatened people's familys.

Thank you for conceding that you threatened peoples families, now take your pal grimson to the Pysche ward and get help you sick disturbed lunatic.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Frankly, I am disgusted by this guys behavior. Not sure he fits in with our family oriented message board.
Yea, I agree. Threatening peoples familys, and then bluntly admitting that he did so, HHM should be banned immediately.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why are you still arguing when you already conceded that it was you who threatened ppls familys?

You just said that you had screenshots, and then said that other people posted then last I was here. If that's true, it should be very easy to post them, so post them.

If you cant do that, then you hereby concede that I never did that, and that it was you who threatened people's familys.

Thank you for conceding that you threatened peoples families, now take your call grimson to the Pysche ward and get help you sick disturbed lunatic.
I said I saw the screenshots, never said I have them. Learn to read.

Dont worry I'm sure someone, maybe a mod, will post them tomorrow. Until then have a nice night.

Ps, pm me and I will report you.

Thanks.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea, I agree. Threatening peoples familys, and then bluntly admitting that he did so, HHM should be banned immediately.

stop deflecting your aberrant behavior. Your first step to fixing your issues is looking in the mirror.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
stop deflecting your aberrant behavior. Your first step to fixing your issues is looking in the mirror.
Gotta say though, making fun of autistic people is probably a little better than threatening to sexually assault people.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:

Such a simple step but often the hardest one to take. Hope he has the courage to see it through.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gotta say though, making fun of autistic people is probably a little better than threatening to sexually assault people.

True.....he should probably address that before he commits a crime he can't take back and hurts other people.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I said I saw the screenshots, never said I have them. Learn to read.

Dont worry I'm sure someone, maybe a mod, will post them tomorrow. Until then have a nice night.

Ps, pm me and I will report you.

Thanks.
You said someone posted screenshots last time I was here, so shouldnt it be pretty easy for you to either get those or simply link the post?

Of course it should be, and you refuse to do so despite being told that it = you conceding that it was you who threatened familys. Thank you for conceding that you threatened familys and that those screenshots dont exist, now get help you fucking disturbed freak.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
How could I be deflecting something that HHM already multiple times over took responsibility for?

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Right, and I did none of this things, where you openly concede you did the second.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
True.....he should probably address that before he commits a crime he can't take back and hurts other people.
Yes. HHM should absolutely do that. Hes already conceded responsibility for having threatened familys, that's the first step.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
What does my identity have to do with the fact that HHM threatend people familys?

Listen, you've been unlucky. Most forums you could pop back in anonymously. But we remember what happened last time. You even had an amusing catchphrase (kek, kek, kek).

You'll get there. Just got to keep working at it.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Listen, you've been unlucky. Most forums you could pop back in anonymously. But we remember what happened last time. You even had an amusing catchphrase (kek, kek, kek).

You'll get there. Just got to keep working at it.
You know exactly who I am, I'm the guy who taunts your team for being my teams bitch, which is why your trying to blame me for something HeHateMe already took open responsibility for multiple times over.