Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
But when it happens, there are some major red flags. A fixable first step is not a red flag. Now a medical red flag could drop him to #7. Would you be willing to draft him then?

That's not always true. He may be shorter when measured or not as strong as expected or as quick etc. None of those are problems on film but could easily drop him when there are other needs for teams above us as well. Take a look at the last 2 drafts at that specific position. There was nothing wrong with Aaron Donald or Sharrif Floyd yet they went at 13 and about twice that when projected top 10.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
When players like this drop, you have to ask yourself, "why are they dropping to begin with?" Leonard Williams, I see a solid NFL defensive lineman for 8-10 years. But not a star defensive player. It wouldn't be a bad selection but if you make it I think you have to ask yourself, are you leaving a "Von Miller or Aldon Smith on the board" ?

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
It wouldn't be a bad selection but if you make it I think you have to ask yourself, are you leaving a "Von Miller or Aldon Smith on the board" ?

I'm from the Bay Area and believe me, we've heard enough about Aldon Smith within the past two years. He's a stud on the field but off the field is what's preventing him from living up to his best potential and its forced him to be suspended a few times.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
When players like this drop, you have to ask yourself, "why are they dropping to begin with?" Leonard Williams, I see a solid NFL defensive lineman for 8-10 years. But not a star defensive player. It wouldn't be a bad selection but if you make it I think you have to ask yourself, are you leaving a "Von Miller or Aldon Smith on the board" ?

He is being compared to Richard Seymour. Watch his last bowl game and you will see his star power.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
hes told the raiders that he'd love to play for them and they could certainly use his services.