Let's all just calm down here...

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I personally have been a super optimistic bears fan for years defended our team and players from countless haterz for a generation that being said yall mfs setting yerselves up
I enjoy seeing the enthusiasm for once but we just dont know is fields legit? Way too early ta tell is the line fixed nobody has any idea really lets calm it down till after preseason and try not ta get the hopes too high

Cannit tell ya how many times my unchecked optimistic outlook for deez bears has set me up for srs butthurt be careful boyos

Last edited:

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I personally have been a super optimistic bears fan for years defended our team and players from countless haterz for a generation that being said yall mfs setting yerselves up
I enjoy seeing the enthusiasm for once but we just dont know is fields legit? Way too early ta tell is the line fixed nobody has any idea really lets calm it down till after preseason and try not ta get the hopes too high

Cannit tell ya how many times my unchecked optimistic outlook for deez bears has set me up for srs butthurt be careful boyos
Let people enjoy being optimistic, it's not often we get to be this optimistic.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I understand the gusto i just want people to go in with eyes wide open not everyone can handle the hopes dashed failz they become salty and mean like poopy pants up there
We get it. You always had to hype Mitch and now you need to cool people off on the legit QB prospect.

it’s always been a bit with you. The contrarian role. Again, original.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
My brother from another mother
Hey buddy you seeing this? Usually its me like OMFG da bEaRz wiLl dEstroYz and everyones like fuck you hbk i finally try too calm dowm and say lets stay objective and they all over me again
I cant please these mfs!

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I tried a reality check too.

Ppl got angry.

png-transparent-crying-meme-face-internet-meme-rage-comic-pol-antifa-meme-television-white-face.png

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Well well well, if it isn't a Cutler lover...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Assume everything sucks so you wont be disappointed?

:crazy:

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Assume everything sucks so you wont be disappointed?

:crazy:
Lol not saying that im just worried people will get their hopes too high and be as salty as poopy pants is if this turns out badly

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol not saying that im just worried people will get their hopes too high and be as salty as poopy pants is if this turns out badly
Poopy is happiness inverted. He will revel in their demise and make sure we all know about it.

If that happens, he should change his handle to Precognito.