Lets say that the Browns get JG

Luke

Liked Posts:
If the Browns and Bears truly want JG, there is no way that the Bears or any team can compete with their firepower - two firsts and two seconds in 2017. So what happens after that? It looks like there will be 4 desired starting QB’s out there with Romo as a wildcard for possibly a couple of teams.

Taylor - probable FA do to his contract
Glennon - FA
AJM – trade
Cutler – yes I believe he will be starting next year with possible interest In a trade or FA

It looks like the Bears, Bills, Jets, probably the Cards and Texans would be the main players for these QB’s. I think the 49ers new brain trust doesn’t have to. The Texans/Broncos could be interested in the win right now acquisition of Romo. Obviously, Cutler and Taylor will be on different teams so how do the chips fall? Can the posters with the select a QB at 3 view please turn that off just for this scenario.

Cutler – Jets, Cards, Texans
Taylor – Bears, Cards
Glennon – Bills, Cards, Jets, Bears
AJM – Bears, Jets, Bills

laputan

Liked Posts:
Throw Kaepernick in there and there are more QBs than starting jobs out there.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Fuck no to Glennon. Don't know how or why posters on here get hung up on that bum. (Not saying OP did, just ranting) "Well he's a FA". So fucking what??? He's been trash since he was drafted, and Tampa had to draft Jameis Winston to recover from that bust. Hell to the fucking no on signing a guy simply because his top qualifications are

1. Free Agent
2. A Quarterback

Smarten up, people.

laputan

Liked Posts:
Kaep would be my third choice after Romo and Tyrod Taylor.

Washington

Liked Posts:
I'd have no problem taking a flier on Glennon at the same rate we paid Hoyer last year. I feel he has far more upside than Hoyer. Of course, I'm expecting Pace will draft a QB in the 1st or 2nd. I'd be content going into next year with Glennon, drafted rookie, and Shaw. I say hell no to Kaep.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Kaep and Glennon suck

McCarron has some talent, but appears to be a Cutler level ass hat.

Cutler is not an option and is gone.

Tyrod is going to sign in Arizona or Denver where he can win games right away.

Best bet? Sign Hoyer and lose a ton of games and make a run at #1.

laputan

Liked Posts:
Best bet? Sign Hoyer and lose a ton of games and make a run at #1.

Hoyer didn't see Alshon open in the endzone one time and then he broke his arm and it's like Bears fans erased him from memory.

He threw 0 interceptions in 200 total attempts last year and had 4 consecutive 300 yard games. He isn't flashy but I hope he finds a starting job next year, he deserves it.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
If the Browns and Bears truly want JG, there is no way that the Bears or any team can compete with their firepower --- The fire power is in the Bears favor. A. no one wants to go to Clv. B. He is a life long Bears fan. If you think JG does not get a say where he go's then your kidding yourself. Clv and Chi or any team giving up picks will only do so if JG agrees to a long term contract. Nobody is giving up draft picks for a one year player. So JG gets to sign where he wants. If he tells Clv he would not sign after next year, they will drop out.

mecha

Liked Posts:
lol. another Browns failure at starting QB waiting to happen?