Let's take a vote...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want Angelo gone. His drafts fucking suck.

And who the hell gives big money to a backup TE? :obama:

Cover3

wat
Liked Posts:
I want Angelo gone. His drafts fucking suck.

And who the hell gives big money to a backup TE? :obama:

who the hell signs manu in the first place, I mean we could of done just fine with dallas clark imo

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If we make the playoffs...I keep the staff as is another year and see what the staff does to improve our team even more next year.

lol...there's not gonna be NFL next season, silly!

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Roger Goodell posts here...
th_ssst.gif

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I think they will come to an agreement...Its the NBA where there is pretty much no chance of a season next year.

DaBears72

MoNsTeRs Of ThE MiDwAy
Liked Posts:
I'd keep the Staff we got Im for one am kinda dissappointed at all the coachs being fired for a team beating them its not always the coach , but when they get fired the players step it up cause they know whos next and then looks like it was the coach but I know better these laid back plays step up cause they dont wanna lose their jobs !!!!!

Dirty35

Liked Posts:
As long as Dez Clark remains inactivate for games, and Kevin Shaffer keeps checking in at tight end, I will always question this coaching staff.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
As long as Dez Clark remains inactivate for games, and Kevin Shaffer keeps checking in at tight end, I will always question this coaching staff.

How is that anything that makes you question the staff? Because they are rational and not a moronic unit?

Would anyone want Dez Clark checking in to Tackle if Omiyale or Webb went down?:turrible:

Dr. KickurButkus

Liked Posts:
You're assuming the McCaskey's actually make those decisions, they didn't hire JA.

True, however, with the work stoppage looming I'll bet there is more input from "upstairs". I have to believe that if a move would be made and the organization was targeting a high profile coach like Gruden/Cowher even Jeff Fischer there would be a complete change from Ted Phillips all the way down. And even then it's very unlikely that anything will change due to the fact that there probably won't be any football next year. I love how the NFLPA Pres Demaurice Smith recommended to all players that they should save their last three pay checks just in case there's no football. Nice! Even though it's just political posturing, still pretty funny that he thinks that the knucklehead players in the NFL will be able to survive on their last three paychecks (albeit huge paychecks), they likely need a paycheck every week just to survive considering how much they spend.

Status
Not open for further replies.