Letting Allen Robinson sign with the Bears was a catastrophic blunder by the Jaguars

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, teams were lined up to pay a lackadaisical kid that had injuries and a PED suspension in his CONTRACT year. That's like showing up at the combine and failing the drug test. He had to take less money than Pace was offering to move on. Pace would have been idiotic to tag him a 2nd time.

He's probably going to miss a good portion of the 2018 season too.

This is tough place to earn the distinction of worst poster on the forum but you're definitely in the team picture.

He has my vote

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Do you have proof for this or are you making stuff as usual? A little bit of advice. A meatball like you should not be calling anyone a bad poster. You are the textbook definition of a meatball homer poster that supports every mistake the team makes.

Well it’s common knowledge he’s going to miss all of the pre-season. Alshon missed multiple games for soft tussue injuries. Do you think this kid is going to bounce right back from a major surgery?

I explained to you in detail what constitutes a “meatball.” Did your little brain already forget? Most likely considering you make the same two or three points over and over again...

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Well it’s common knowledge he’s going to miss all of the pre-season. Alshon missed multiple games for soft tussue injuries. Do you think this kid is going to bounce right back from a major surgery?

I explained to you in detail what constitutes a “meatball.” Did your little brain already forget? Most likely considering you make the same two or three points over and over again...

You claimed alshon would miss games last year due to "soft tissue" injuries and he played in every single game. Not sure why you need to irrationally hate alshon to justify your love of pace. And you definition of meatball is incorrect. Extreme homers like you are meatballs.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
You claimed alshon would miss games last year due to "soft tissue" injuries and he played in every single game. Not sure why you need to irrationally hate alshon to justify your love of pace. And you definition of meatball is incorrect. Extreme homers like you are meatballs.

There is where you are completely wrong again. I thought Jeffery was the absolute best selection of the Emery era. I was thrilled he was going to be a Bear. However, he was underwhelming to say the least in each of his last two years here when he was trying to prove he deserved a big contract. He topped it off with a 4 game PED suspension in his contract year. Despite that, Pace still made him a better offer than the Eagles. He’ll never be the player that will be worth the kind of contract that would have started off a second Franchise tag number as a base. I didn’t fault Pace for not over paying a kid that quite frankly had missed plenty of games with various soft tissue injuries, didn’t want to be here and was dumb enough to get flagged for PEDs.

I’m pretty sure meatballs are fans that irrationally hate everything management does and cling to every old school vestige of the game or their team’s lore. I happen to believe Pace has a plan for the franchise and the brand as a whole and is executing it.
I think you’re a small minded little meatball that has tunnel vision and about 3 redundant thoughts.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I’m pretty sure meatballs are fans that irrationally hate everything management does and cling to every old school vestige of the game or their team’s lore. I happen to believe Pace has a plan for the franchise and the brand as a whole and is executing it.

Sounds like you alright clinging to the 85 bears.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
[video=youtube_share;7LUUk6wVNrY]https://youtu.be/7LUUk6wVNrY[/video]

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Ironically, the poster who calls "himself" Alpha Male is a beta cuck

AussieBear

ppl do know the jags made the playoffs last year without robinson right..

da manz contribution to da team lass year was 1 catch

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
For once I would like to see the Bears come out on top with a injury concern, and if that means that Robinson does not start playing until he is ready, then I am ok with that. The nice thing is that he is talented enough to wait for.

This offense will have to learn to operate without him initially, which might actually be a good thing.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For once I would like to see the Bears come out on top with a injury concern, and if that means that Robinson does not start playing until he is ready, then I am ok with that. The nice thing is that he is talented enough to wait for.

This offense will have to learn to operate without him initially, which might actually be a good thing.

He will be ready for training camp, the offense will not have to wait on him.