Lions hired a meatball

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah, well my coach can kick your coach's ass!!!

By the way Baba...Brad Briggs says your dumb!

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
The battle for last place in the NFC North WOULD BE EPIC!!
Hicks will clothesline Stafford. Miller and Wims will be slapping helmets and Fuller will knock out a defenseless reciver. And Nagy will tell BE YOU afterwards. I'm getting fired up.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Am I excited about Campbell? TBH never heard of the guy before a few weeks ago. Have I already passed judgment on him? No. Am I optimistic about a new HC, sure.
Do you ever pre determine that you hate one of their moves? Like I hated the John fox hire. Jimmy Graham was a pretty disappointing signing for me. Idk, I generally disagree with a lot of moves of my teams.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's the big deal? Not like they hired a rapist or something.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should have never gotten rid of Caldwell. This guy's the next meatball in the mold of Patricia and Schwartz.
Except he is more in the mold of Caldwell than Patricia or Swartz.......

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Poetic justice will be when the Bears hire Patricia as their DC

then the Lions will sign Mitch as their bum backup and he'll torch the Bears twice a year.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you ever pre determine that you hate one of their moves? Like I hated the John fox hire. Jimmy Graham was a pretty disappointing signing for me. Idk, I generally disagree with a lot of moves of my teams.

Drafting Teez Tabor, Trading away Golden Tate, come to mind.
If they cut/trade Stafford, I think that would piss me off.
I hope they retain Bevell as OC.

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
“We’re gonna kick you in the teeth, and when you punch us back, we’re going to smile at you. When you knock us down, we’re gonna get up and when we get up we’re going to bite a kneecap off. We’re going to stand up and then it’s going to take two more shots to knock us down, and on the way up, we’re going to take your other kneecap and we’re going to get up. And then it’s going to take three shots to get us down, and when we get up, we’re going to take another hunk out of you. Before long, we’re going to be the last one standing.”

The man has a plan, at least..... :ROFLMAO:

Montucky

Liked Posts:
He's being a little cheeky and funny with it, obviously. He did a good job in Miami, its not bad to have a 'tude.