Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I love the trajectory of the Lions HC hires. Dumped competent Caldwell for train wreck Patricia. Dumped train wreck Patricia for a guy that after suggesting to the Lions owner that they get a pet lion and be told no, given time to reflect on it, still was so proud of the idea that he brags about it on a shitty podcast. Then to top it off, he goes on about wanting to make it shit on command in front of poor performing members of the team as punishment.

The last sentence is an idea I could never make up in a million years and is wrong on so many levels it's mind numbing.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Defending bringing in a disco ball and some flashing LED's into a men's locker room in an attempt to make it look like a dance club is totally cringeworthy.

Then again, maybe it is genius and Erin Rodgers will want to come play for the Bears......... ?

cringeworthy? Sure. But you claimed it was a meatball thing to do, which it’s not.

also, then you throw in a lil homophobic comment to put the cherry on top

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not defending it, i'm laughing that you're dumb enough to think its meatball, a sports term you clearly do not understand.

You're just racking up the Ls. Very fitting considering the team you cheer for.
meatballs
meatballs are people that like to drink, like to have fun , have free spirits and they have no rules and regulations. Made popular by snooki and deena.
“ You see those two girls over there drunk dancing on tables, yeah they’re meatballs.”

Clearly would apply more to a club dub scenario than to a pet lion.......

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love the trajectory of the Lions HC hires. Dumped competent Caldwell for train wreck Patricia. Dumped train wreck Patricia for a guy that after suggesting to the Lions owner that they get a pet lion and be told no, given time to reflect on it, still was so proud of the idea that he brags about it on a shitty podcast. Then to top it off, he goes on about wanting to make it shit on command in front of poor performing members of the team as punishment.

The last sentence is an idea I could never make up in a million years and is wrong on so many levels it's mind numbing.
Kind of like running a jet sweep on 3rd and goal?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
meatballs
meatballs are people that like to drink, like to have fun , have free spirits and they have no rules and regulations. Made popular by snooki and deena.
“ You see those two girls over there drunk dancing on tables, yeah they’re meatballs.”

Clearly would apply more to a club dub scenario than to a pet lion.......
Thanks for the Jersey Shore wiki definition. We're talking about sports. Im sorry if you cant keep up.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you just say things to say them?
The Bears....

First they turn the shower into a giant hand holding session, then they turn the locker room into an all male dance club.....

WTF.

Pet Lion, while stupid, is still way cooler.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Bears....

First they turn the shower into a giant hand holding session, then they turn the locker room into an all male dance club.....

WTF.

and much more of a meatball thing to do. But good thing the Lions always keep that manly culture. It sure translates on the field.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Kind of like running a jet sweep on 3rd and goal?
Sorry, not...even...close.

Even Nagy's horrid playcall wallpaper, doesn't begin to touch Campbell's level of embarrassing idiocy. I only wish he had a twin GB could hire.

As if they would ever be so stupid.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The Bears....

WTF.

LOL, fucking moron.