Lions new HC

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
The lions and the bears have one thing in common: they don’t understand today’s nfl. Hint, it’s the quarterback, stupid!
Stafford is decent, but not great. A step or two above trubisky, but will never be on the level of Rodgers, Mahomes, Wilson, Brady, even Mayfield and Allen.
settling for “good” is what gets teams to mediocre, where the Lions and Bears are....

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah, sorry, we all love to make fun of you.

When a lions fan enters the room we become united.

Remember that last playoff win you had? Probably not.
I remember the last victory we had over the Bears.........

msadows

Liked Posts:
I wont. Is Cousins coming back? Who knows. Bears already had no QB.

I won't be shocked if they are better at all. The vikings had a piss poor defense and their cap situation is even worse than ours.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Congrats, regular season victories get you nothing.

You'd know that if you had more than one playoff win in the last 63 years and counting.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the vikings have a ton of young talent already on roster. they also have a much better QB situation right now. also have an advantage at HC.
Bears won more than the Vikings despite no QB and bad coaching. Besides Jefferson I dont see great talent on the Vikings.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
hey look, dipshit4brains Ms.Adows has showed up. Aren't currently to busy trying to defend yourself amongst the multitude of Bears fans that can't stand you?
1-13 in the playoffs since 1956.

you are losing your argument badly

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Bears won more than the Vikings despite no QB and bad coaching. Besides Jefferson I dont see great talent on the Vikings.
mitch most likely isn’t coming back. we saw what happened last time we marched foles out there with nagy calling plays. now imagine that without allen robinson.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I remember the last victory we had over the Lions....we beat a crappy ass team....exactly like you did.

imagine bragging about beating a shitty Bears team is your only argument about being better than that shitty team.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
mitch most likely isn’t coming back. we saw what happened last time we marched foles out there with nagy calling plays. now imagine that without allen robinson.
Mitch is definitely not coming back.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The lions and the bears have one thing in common: they don’t understand today’s nfl. Hint, it’s the quarterback, stupid!
Stafford is decent, but not great. A step or two above trubisky, but will never be on the level of Rodgers, Mahomes, Wilson, Brady, even Mayfield and Allen.
settling for “good” is what gets teams to mediocre, where the Lions and Bears are....
So, you don't think Stafford would have done as well as Brady in last nights game?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
meh, there has been zero information coming from the Lions stating they are shopping Stafford. This all comes from click bait stories, just like the ones thinking the Bears might land Watson.
Watson to Chicago just isn't realistic for many reasons. Im sure the bears will explore all possible qb options this offseason, but many other teams are better positioned to make Watson work.

I think it'll probably be up to the new gm what they do with Stafford. Potentially they could actually have the firepower with him and a higher pick to go get Watson though.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
nc0g isn’t nearly as bad as fans from other fan bases like aaronitout. plus he never wished violence on me.
Any fan of another team that has to come on another teams message board and brag about their shitty team is pathetic

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dont imagine anything without ARob cause I see them tagging him.

Mitch sucks so replacing him is a positive for the Bears.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watson to Chicago just isn't realistic for many reasons. Im sure the bears will explore all possible qb options this offseason, but many other teams are better positioned to make Watson work.

I think it'll probably be up to the new gm what they do with Stafford. Potentially they could actually have the firepower with him and a higher pick to go get Watson though.
Be a Stupid move for the Lions, just like it would be a stupid move for the Bears. other areas need to be fixed first. And while I do like Watson (said the Bears should have picked him, not Turd biscuit prior to the draft), I have concerns about his longevity.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any fan of another team that has to come on another teams message board and brag about their shitty team is pathetic
Waah Waah Waah. And yet you respond to my posts over and over and over.....

Am I taking away from your time claiming how the Bears can tag and trade AR and should trade for Watson?

lol